iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Some vocabulary for you guys - Voluptuous, Buxom, Curvy, Athletic, well she isnt any of those. Supermodel anorexic perhaps but hey if you like that why not. At least she isnt going to raid your fridge guys :love:

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
I turned to my Patrons' wisdom about Hank. And they answered :) I had a grin too when I saw the votes after I woke up.
hahaha legit woulda laughed to!

Hows the next update coming along paperwork?
Is there another way we can support you other than patreon?
This series is one of my favourite series I've ever played and I literally cant explain why,
love your work mate, keep it up!

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Some vocabulary for you guys - Voluptuous, Buxom, Curvy, Athletic, well she isnt any of those. Supermodel anorexic perhaps but hey if you like that why not. At least she isnt going to raid your fridge guys :love:
So you like a fat whale thats raiding your fridge? Awesome for you, there are so many girls out there. I wish i had such an easy fetish -.-

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
So you like a fat whale thats raiding your fridge? Awesome for you, there are so many girls out there. I wish i had such an easy fetish -.-
I didnt say she also cooks for me and does my laundry and well cleans the place. I never got a skiny chick to do that for me yet :devilish:

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone able to tell me what are the two questions recently asked on Patreon. I wonder if it’s about our * hero * Hank :sneaky:

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
did someone know, if paperwork anounced a date for the next update yet?

Thank you @Marc Dob . Unfortunately, currently, I only use Patreon.

I have been working at a good pace. I don't want to give a timeline for release. But, it is going well right now :)
He didn't give a date but im guessing should be within January which has another 9 days to go.

Reactions: Pavali and laladon

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I read some of the earlier comments here and i had to step in and say the girl just looks fantastic! Thin, skinny girl with just marvelous tits and ass thats exactly what i like and how a young, sporty girl should look like! Dont listen to those guys that said otherwise. I also never understood how guys can like chubby girls with so called "curves" which is just a new word for being fat.
Keep it up and Happy New Year!

1- People have their own tastes. We don't all like the same thing.
2- "Curves" is NOT another word for "fat." Examples of the differences: Alison Tyler is "curvy" and beautiful. Honey Boo Boo's mom (before her liposuction lol) was "fat." There's a very "big" difference between the 2 terms. Women have eating disorders because of people who call them fat when they aren't.
3- I agree the girl in this game looks great. But, again, ...curvy, chubby, fat...3 totally different body types.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
1- People have their own tastes. We don't all like the same thing.
2- "Curves" is NOT another word for "fat." Examples of the differences: Alison Tyler is "curvy" and beautiful. Honey Boo Boo's mom (before her liposuction lol) was "fat." There's a very "big" difference between the 2 terms. Women have eating disorders because of people who call them fat when they aren't.
3- I agree the girl in this game looks great. But, again, ...curvy, chubby, fat...3 totally different body types.
First of all im happy that people still do take their time and read through old comments. Thats pretty cool, keep it up!

Second, yes you are right, everyone has its own taste. But imho the word "curvy" gets streched too far sometimes.
Your example might be curvy, but i'll pass too. Its just not my thing, also shes way too old, but thats another story.

Well for the eating disorder bit: The Internet is a cruel place, but also a place where you can freely express your opinion. Sometimes that is the same thing, but do i really have to say you are beautiful to every girl just cause it might hurt here feelings? I dont like curvy girls at all, i think actually they look pretty disgusting. If they cant deal with this, they shouldnt be out on the internet. Also if someone calls a guy ugly or fat, no one cares. Feminism for the win.

Overall, yes i agree, curvy isnt chubby and that also isnt fat. But for me its basically the same. Curvy or Chubby, you are fucking out.

And by the way: You can google for athletes of any sports: If you do a lot of training, your body will just look lean and skinny like hers. And i find that just sexy and awesome. Maybe we all are so lazy and used to see untrained, unhealthy bodies all the time, that we forgot how they look like?

Again props to the dev for this beautiful piece of Art, especially whilst there are so many "big tits" and "big asses" games out there.

Edit: I just realized that this game has the "big tits" tag too. But i dont think her tits are really that big. But just as the word "curvy" that can be discussed forever. There are games out there which deserve the tag "massive balloons" instead of "big tits". Especially most of the asian games.

PS: What i find interesting for myself is that i love her tits really much. If you compared her to a real girl example those tits would 99% be fake, which i completely dislike. I think thats really funny, how i have my own "fastasygirl-taste" so you could call it.
But maybe its just the fact that a girl with that body and tits doesnt exist. If it would, maybe i loved her as much as i do love this girl?

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Any estimated date for the next release? It is getting difficult waiting for it.
As a freeloader (me :sneaky:), I tend to check the following whenever I want to know if the game has an upcoming update:

A) Click on game developer's patreon to see if there's any updates
B) Check the last two pages of the thread to see if any one has asked the same question and even better if someone has an answer.

So if you had tried option B, you would have noticed a response has been given for the same question. In fact, it was only 3 posts before yours. PaperWork did not provide a date except he is working in a good pace. There has been no communication on his patreon as well.

From my personal observation though:

November update was 11/11 with 900 images
December update was 12/15 with 1600 images

As it is now the 25th of January, hopefully / maybe the delay could be Paperwork is releasing more content this round

Lastly, as you are finding it difficult to wait which I assume you enjoy ProjectSage, go and support Paperwork as a patreon. God knows he could use more patreons. If you are unable to for XYZ reasons, how about providing a review for this game instead or posting some comments on why u like ProjectSage / how it can be improved etc . He likes to read us praising his work ( lol joking here)

I think this is the minimum contribution us freeloaders can do for games they really enjoy ;).

PS - As I didn't bother to check if you had already commented/ or reviewed this game before, Im hoping you didn't just so I don't look like a fool :ROFLMAO:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
First of all im happy that people still do take their time and read through old comments. Thats pretty cool, keep it up!

Second, yes you are right, everyone has its own taste. But imho the word "curvy" gets streched too far sometimes.
Your example might be curvy, but i'll pass too. Its just not my thing, also shes way too old, but thats another story.

Well for the eating disorder bit: The Internet is a cruel place, but also a place where you can freely express your opinion. Sometimes that is the same thing, but do i really have to say you are beautiful to every girl just cause it might hurt here feelings? I dont like curvy girls at all, i think actually they look pretty disgusting. If they cant deal with this, they shouldnt be out on the internet. Also if someone calls a guy ugly or fat, no one cares. Feminism for the win.

Overall, yes i agree, curvy isnt chubby and that also isnt fat. But for me its basically the same. Curvy or Chubby, you are fucking out.

And by the way: You can google for athletes of any sports: If you do a lot of training, your body will just look lean and skinny like hers. And i find that just sexy and awesome. Maybe we all are so lazy and used to see untrained, unhealthy bodies all the time, that we forgot how they look like?

Again props to the dev for this beautiful piece of Art, especially whilst there are so many "big tits" and "big asses" games out there.

Edit: I just realized that this game has the "big tits" tag too. But i dont think her tits are really that big. But just as the word "curvy" that can be discussed forever. There are games out there which deserve the tag "massive balloons" instead of "big tits". Especially most of the asian games.

PS: What i find interesting for myself is that i love her tits really much. If you compared her to a real girl example those tits would 99% be fake, which i completely dislike. I think thats really funny, how i have my own "fastasygirl-taste" so you could call it.
But maybe its just the fact that a girl with that body and tits doesn't exist. If it would, maybe i loved her as much as i do love this girl?
Alison Tyler is 29. I'm 37. You must be young as hell to say 29 is too old. lol
Either way, I get it. When I was 21, I was scared to pursue this hot 30 year old redhead who wanted me. I thought 9 years older than me was old, too. haha :)

But, on the guys being called fat and ugly part...I was 230lbs at one point (am now 140lbs). I'm 5'8".... 230 is pretty big for only 5'8".....I used to get called fat and ugly on a regular basis. It's pretty taxing on the mind. I don't know what it's like to be a woman and be chastised for your weight, but I bet it's pretty close to the same feeling. I was a teen in the 90s. We did have the internet, but it really wasn't the same thing. And, personally, I didn't have internet till 2003 or so, when MySpace started to boom. So, all that crap was well before the internet.

It's perfectly fine to have your own taste and not be attracted to women of a certain size. Maybe you like really skinny women, like Nicole Richie...women I really am not attracted to, in any way...but, still, calling them disgusting isn't fair, either. I just say I'm not attracted to them. I guess my mind works differently. A woman who is only slightly over what I prefer, I still won't say they're disgusting. Now, huge women, yeah, my mind can't even wrap around that (pun intended lol). So, I just don't see Alison Tyler as "the same thing" as someone big like Honey Boo Boo's mom was. If she has 4 chins, I can't do it. lol...Alison still only has one chin. :)

EDIT: realizing Alison probably did pics in different sizes...she may have been a little big in some of them, and I'm referring to her smaller size, which was still big bootylicious lol...but...anywho...you get my point. lol

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
did someone know, if paperwork anounced a date for the next update yet?
He didn't give a date but im guessing should be within January which has another 9 days to go.
Any estimated date for the next release? It is getting difficult waiting for it.
4d ago

I made something stupid...I made a lot of scenes with the model without the tan lines. So, I'm remaking most of the scenes. That made it possible to change some scenes though, they are better now. I'll make a post about this soon, when I have a definite date. I'll try to release before months end. And, I will try to make another release next month before 20th.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

0.13 Development status

Hello Patrons,

I wanted to let you know about the current development status.

I've finished all the writing and all the images. Right now, I'm finalizing the game by coding the images. It takes longer than you would expect since there will be more than 2000 in this release. And I'm adding some small scenes while doing it.

I will make a post about new content and some teaser images soon.

This update has been a little bit painful for me because of my mistake about the tan lines and because it is the gateway for the fun stuff starting from the next release (February). I am raring to finish this release and start making the next one!

Thank you for your patience! See you soon.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes