Zuboskalik

Dec 12, 2017
This update and the next one are covering the weekend days, so I don't plan giving Simon and Mr. Miyagi any "air time". But, you can expect to see Simon everyday after that (school days). The neighbour content is heavily poll dependent. So, my patrons will decide about it. There can be a poll including an event concerning Mr. Miyagi too.
When will the update be released?

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
You know, today i had a nightmare (or providence?). There i saw release date of 0.14. It was at the end of April... D:

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
So.. not to get anyone excited but there is an update on patreon which I highly suspect V14 should be out very soon

Nalogan

Sep 11, 2018
So.. not to get anyone excited but there is an update on patreon which I highly suspect V14 should be out very soon
Oh yes? Paperwork say this since middle last month…..and? still "soon soon soon" , so i decide to go out of patreon :cautious:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hello Patrons,

This is the change-log for v 0.14c, you can see the for more about important events.

What's new in v 0.14c:

- Nearly 2200 images
- The game now has 205000 words of dialogue (around 40000 in this update)
- Day 9 and Day 10 added

Scenes

- A few events with Matt and Chris
- An event involving Stephen and Matt
- 2 events about Andrew2778 (blackmail situation). One of them also involves Mr. Wilson
- Bathroom event with Stephen and Caroline, has 3 paths
- Movie night event part 1
- Date with Hank at MC's room. Has 2 paths leading to 3 different decisions about her relationship with Hank
- Part 2 for movie night event. 2 paths depending on the Hank event

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a way to

BTW, this update was 2 months wait again but there are 2200 renders which is bonkers! I think most of other games usually is like 400-800 renders per monthly update. I am not a expert of how long other software renders take but 1100 per month is (y)(y).

BTW2 - After we criticised Paperwork about lack of communication, there's been 6 x April communication posts on his patreon already :ROFLMAO:.

BTW3 - I approve this picture, scary fingers though

Paint.png

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I wanted the girl to be lean, Ponyguy. This is my first game but I've been lurking these forums for some time. Girls in games here are usually a bit "thick" for my taste. However, the game is for you. So if it is the general opinion about the girl, I may change the proportions in the future although I'm not willing to do it drastically :)

Since this is a "0.1", I'm open to all kinds of criticism. Please let me know what you think of it.
I wanted the girl to be lean, Ponyguy. This is my first game but I've been lurking these forums for some time. Girls in games here are usually a bit "thick" for my taste. However, the game is for you. So if it is the general opinion about the girl, I may change the proportions in the future although I'm not willing to do it drastically :)

Since this is a "0.1", I'm open to all kinds of criticism. Please let me know what you think of it.
The girl looks fine, not all out if proportion nor blown up looking. Good job. We all have different taste.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Is there any walkthrough?
No, there isn't.
There are scenes that can be missed easily, but this game is amazing and worth replaying multiple times.
I probably played through it dozens of times and I still found a new Simon scene only today, lol.

Reactions: BUsybat

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
No, there isn't.
There are scenes that can be missed easily, but this game is amazing and worth replaying multiple times.
I probably played through it dozens of times and I still found a new Simon scene only today, lol.
There are 5 Simon scenes btw. 2 normal/nothing happen, 2 slightly different outcomes at the corner and best scene during locker.

Reactions: Nelythia

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
yeaaaaah, hype hype finally a new update, cant wait to play it! Hoping fot a lot of smut with my favorite girl <3

Edit1: wow holy shit, 2000 more images. One of the most hard-working developers! Very nice!

Reactions: Namco15

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018

BTW, this update was 2 months wait again but there are 2200 renders which is bonkers! I think most of other games usually is like 400-800 renders per monthly update. I am not a expert of how long other software renders take but 1100 per month is (y)(y).

BTW2 - After we criticised Paperwork about lack of communication, there's been 6 x April communication posts on his patreon already :ROFLMAO:.

BTW3 - I approve this picture, scary fingers though

View attachment 276930
I won't stop posting on the Patreon until someone answers me! (Joking)

Reactions: kkz186 and Namco15
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes