Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
Dev, do you plan to add more scenes/dialogues to other routes than "sexy" one? To route when she always closes doors/windows and protective of her body, or a "clumsy" route when bath door is open (lets think about it like she forget to close the door) and she didnt notice open window with peepers and slip of her clothes. Currently this routes are just dull. 1st with no content, 2nd is the same as "sexy" route or with bit less content too.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
I shared this just because I wanted to. I won't change game engine and I won't do another game while doing ProjectSAGE. But, I've started to prepare my next model. And if my next game is a continuation of PS, she will be older. The current model I used at PS is a result of months of tweaking. The next one will be like that too. I have a lot of time to work on the model this time as I don't plan to finish PS soon.
Her Breast is waaaaay tooo big! Nobody has such big hands... (as you talked about a handful)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Well, logistically this is about as far as the extreme-penetration fetish can be taken. It's not the dicks, it's the bodies to which they're attached. There's just no room. DAP is "easy" (which of course it isn't at all), but once you add a third someone isn't going to be able to get close enough. Anyway, it's all circus freak stuff and the studio uses a lot of lidocaine to make it possible. Not so nice for the actresses once that wears off.

To be honest, it'd be a lot easier to render than it is to do in real life.
We are lucky that in the game universe, there is no need to use lidocaine. And also it can feel nice for the actress. I've tried to make a scene for QAP after reading your post. I successfully built the scene, but nothing could be seen because of the guys' legs. So, in PS world, it can be done in the expense of visibility. And, I must add, she was smiling during the scene.

Dev, do you plan to add more scenes/dialogues to other routes than "sexy" one? To route when she always closes doors/windows and protective of her body, or a "clumsy" route when bath door is open (lets think about it like she forget to close the door) and she didnt notice open window with peepers and slip of her clothes. Currently this routes are just dull. 1st with no content, 2nd is the same as "sexy" route or with bit less content too.
I haven't thought of that :) I thought she would just change her clothes and it is an uninteresting option, naturally. I'll remember your question when I make such a scene next time. Maybe I can come up with something interesting. You can always pm me if you already have someting interesting in mind.

Her Breast is waaaaay tooo big! Nobody has such big hands... (as you talked about a handful)
I think it's never a bad thing that the guy wishes he had bigger hands :)

Now, seriously, they are larger than a handful, you are right. And, what I like in RL is just a handful. But, when making a game, you have to exaggerate a little bit. Because, what looks hot in real life usually doesn't look equivalently hot in the game. Legs are the best example, IMO. They are so underrated in games and so adorable in real life.

Or it’s April’s fool joke
I thought of making a joke myself about me abandoning the game. But, after making you wait for this long I was afraid it would be too "believable".

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
I haven't thought of that :) I thought she would just change her clothes and it is an uninteresting option, naturally.
I think this is a big issue of most novel games, authors give us different choices, but actually there is only 1 choice, because all other are useless. And it is frustrating.
Check pm ;)

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I wouldn't exactly call it just sexy. The last time she * forgot * to close the bathroom door, it resulted in blackmail , titty fuck, ass grope, blow job from the repair man. Most likely you were not referring to that.

Also like to mention Amy is so silly / stupid :sneaky: to shower with door open when there is a complete stranger in the house. Sure we need it for blackmail route but plot could have been a bit more convincing. Hopefully she learns her lessons next time. Then again, she also shower with open doors in front of her relatives. She is a lost cause , I fear for her holes o_O

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I wouldn't exactly call it just sexy. The last time she * forgot * to close the bathroom door, it resulted in blackmail , titty fuck, ass grope, blow job from the repair man. Most likely you were not referring to that.

Also like to mention Amy is so silly / stupid :sneaky: to shower with door open when there is a complete stranger in the house. Sure we need it for blackmail route but plot could have been a bit more convincing. Hopefully she learns her lessons next time. Then again, she also shower with open doors in front of her relatives. She is a lost cause , I fear for her holes o_O
Sex game world is ruthless. It's like a jungle out there. Every hole for itself. She is too civilized for that shit.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
There is information on the release date of the new game update?
paperwork has already finished the new update in a couple of days three weeks ago. I think he's too busy watching his creation playing the adult version of Twister.

Half serious answer: He has probably a writer's block so he tries to keep himself busy with anything but the project.

zatchbay

Mar 12, 2019
I was just wondering if in the next update we could get more to do with the neighbor, mr. miyagi, and simon. I love those characters and routes. Honestly think fleshing out these paths of sluttiness could be fun to see

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I was just wondering if in the next update we could get more to do with the neighbor, mr. miyagi, and simon. I love those characters and routes. Honestly think fleshing out these paths of sluttiness could be fun to see
This update and the next one are covering the weekend days, so I don't plan giving Simon and Mr. Miyagi any "air time". But, you can expect to see Simon everyday after that (school days). The neighbour content is heavily poll dependent. So, my patrons will decide about it. There can be a poll including an event concerning Mr. Miyagi too.

Reactions: JustRunningThrow
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes