paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
This update turned out to be much longer than I anticipated. The initial plan looked easy on paper. Unfortunately, since these few updates are a transition to a more steamy stage, I felt obligated to be careful about it. I have already done a reboot. I don't want to look back 3 months later and tell myself "I wish I had added a dialogue about topic X between Y person and Z person".

Thank you @Longo McFap, @BUsybat and @Marc Dob for taking care of this page while I was gone :)

@BUsybat I am really working hard to finish it. I hope when I release it, people will understand why it took so long. I didn't want to take shortcuts about player choices and give most choices (past and present) a good deal of care and love.

@Longo McFap I get no alerts for the messages dropping there. Thank you for the warning about it. I'll remember to check it regularly.

I appreciate the patience and support of my Patrons and the players here.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
This update turned out to be much longer than I anticipated. The initial plan looked easy on paper. Unfortunately, since these few updates are a transition to a more steamy stage, I felt obligated to be careful about it. I have already done a reboot. I don't want to look back 3 months later and tell myself "I wish I had added a dialogue about topic X between Y person and Z person".
Ok, thank you for information!

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
@paperwork keep your good job! Honestly, for me your game is one of the most amazing ones, in all aspects. Usually in other games when there is new update i just load last save, see new content and close it. But PS i play always from begining and always have emotions like i play the game in first time, such amazing job. And anal is my main fetish too :thumbsup: so this game is really like a treasure to me =)
And will be there official walkthrough? I played it alot, but still some scenes are too hard to understand how to get (like how to show pants to Matt at Lorenzo shop or nude photoshoot on bed).

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
@paperwork keep your good job! Honestly, for me your game is one of the most amazing ones, in all aspects. Usually in other games when there is new update i just load last save, see new content and close it. But PS i play always from begining and always have emotions like i play the game in first time, such amazing job. And anal is my main fetish too :thumbsup: so this game is really like a treasure to me =)
And will be there official walkthrough? I played it alot, but still some scenes are too hard to understand how to get (like how to show pants to Matt at Lorenzo shop or nude photoshoot on bed).
Thank you Evilko, this message made my day :) And time to time, I think of adding small things to the previous scenes. Maybe I should do it :) You don't get the show pants scene at Lorenzo's. I made that scene, then didn't put it in the game. There are a few scenes like that. Nude selfie scene can be seen by deciding to go home early (don't wear the outfit after garbage job and don't work that day). I want to do a walkthrough, but releasing the game is always a priority for me. When I have an easier update, I'll work on the walkthrough. I have two priorities like that. The other one is the social network site GUI and code.

How ironic, given your name. I am glad though you're healthy and no one has died.

xxx
The same thing crossed my mind while writing the post.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Offtopic question @paperwork
Have you got a discord server for project sage?
No, I don't have one. I would like to have another place to chat with people. But, my day job is quite demanding and because of that I work at very odd hours for the game. I would probably leave that server unattended too :)

Maybe, in the future, if I earn enough from the game, I may quit my day job...That's a pretty thought. Then, I may have a server.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
No, I don't have one. I would like to have another place to chat with people. But, my day job is quite demanding and because of that I work at very odd hours for the game. I would probably leave that server unattended too :)

Maybe, in the future, if I earn enough from the game, I may quit my day job...That's a pretty thought. Then, I may have a server.
You have my encouragement to open up a server even if you aren't super active - there are plenty of devs with servers regardless of their own activity level

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Since you are answering questions again :LOL:.

Project sage Act 1 I’m guessing is about a very open minded gal exploring her world , players can choose how liberal and sexual she can be during NPC interaction.

As A CYOA, it has a very strong successful introduction. Apart from mores steamy scenes, is there any thing else we can expect about our favourite gal when Act 2 approaches?

Also, when will u be introducing that 2nd engine u wrote about last year? Something about you are limited with current game engine.

Lastly we haven’t seen any developments on that bizarre train * event * .Not even in the game tv news. This better not be another acting lessons game. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: paperwork

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hello dear Patrons,

While writing the game, I decided to render some images at the background. I think can call this the alpha version of future Amy.

I haven't worked on her face much yet.

Tell me what you think of her :)

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Eh. I hope he won't change to 3d models during this game development.
In a future game, sure. But changing it to 3d sometime during the development of Project Sage would immensely destroy the whole setting and feeling of the game that we all love so far.

Also, I personally don't like that model, she seems the same as other 3d models, with nothing special that makes her different. She also doesn't look similar at all to the current model, especially the age is looking way older instead of the current "teen" setting.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Eh. I hope he won't change to 3d models during this game development.
In a future game, sure. But changing it to 3d sometime during the development of Project Sage would immensely destroy the whole setting and feeling of the game that we all love so far.

Also, I personally don't like that model, she seems the same as other 3d models, with nothing special that makes her different. She also doesn't look similar at all to the current model, especially the age is looking way older instead of the current "teen" setting.
I shared this just because I wanted to. I won't change game engine and I won't do another game while doing ProjectSAGE. But, I've started to prepare my next model. And if my next game is a continuation of PS, she will be older. The current model I used at PS is a result of months of tweaking. The next one will be like that too. I have a lot of time to work on the model this time as I don't plan to finish PS soon.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'm having a very hard time figuring out what sort of body type you prefer, paperwork. :ROFLMAO:

(Yes, yes, I've read both this and the previous version's threads and there are no surprises here.)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017

Hello dear Patrons,

While writing the game, I decided to render some images at the background. I think can call this the alpha version of future Amy.

I haven't worked on her face much yet.

Tell me what you think of her :)

Thanks, Paperwork, another just gorgeous character. I am so main character-centered that I don't even remember who Amy is or was or if she will be a new character. Still she looks great and sure worth a whole game of her own. I am kind of narrow minded and can't stand the idea of another woman getting in the way of our gorgeous beloved heroine. Then again somebody must help her out to entertin all those guys and of course some moresome and lesbian action never hurt no game. I always liked the idea of two liberal girls challenging each other of doing all kinds of sexy stuff (exhibitionism, public flashing or sex and so on and on...). So I sure like the idea of giving our heroine some sexy sidekick. But she, our heroine, will always stay number one!!!!

By the way, to pass the time until the next update recently I played the old abandoned version again - it was big fun, but at the same time it became pretty obvious why you started again and that the new version is much better. It is hard work not to turn it into a silly fuckfest, though we all want to see that happen, it would be boring too soon. The way you develop the story right now is just brilliant. And fun!

Keep up your great work and thanks for the great game/story.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Since you are answering questions again :LOL:.

Project sage Act 1 I’m guessing is about a very open minded gal exploring her world , players can choose how liberal and sexual she can be during NPC interaction.

As A CYOA, it has a very strong successful introduction. Apart from mores steamy scenes, is there any thing else we can expect about our favourite gal when Act 2 approaches?

Also, when will u be introducing that 2nd engine u wrote about last year? Something about you are limited with current game engine.

Lastly we haven’t seen any developments on that bizarre train * event * .Not even in the game tv news. This better not be another acting lessons game. :ROFLMAO:
In Act 2, she will start to gain her independence. I don't want to give spoilers. But, her life will start to change.

I'll change the engine when I really can't work with HS. When I decide to do it, the current stage of her life ends. Naturally, it will change the setting although there can be some returning characters from the first game.

That bizarre train event is a start. You can expect to see stuff like that later. But, I am not in a hurry. And it won't develop like Acting Lessons. The "bizarre" events will be a beginning for PS, not the end. They will play a more important role in Act 2.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You admitted it ages ago. Like I said: no surprises here! But you're leaving something out. You like long legs, a small frame, and impossible curves. :cool:

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
You admitted it ages ago. Like I said: no surprises here! But you're leaving something out. You like long legs, a small frame, and impossible curves. :cool:
I feel like Frankenstein! I love small frame, long legs and a handful of boobs. Why not combine them? Right? Her upper curves have a smaller volume than Amy in PS. But, I changed it's shape. I'll post another render later where it is more obvious.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Thanks, Paperwork, another just gorgeous character. I am so main character-centered that I don't even remember who Amy is or was or if she will be a new character. Still she looks great and sure worth a whole game of her own. I am kind of narrow minded and can't stand the idea of another woman getting in the way of our gorgeous beloved heroine. Then again somebody must help her out to entertin all those guys and of course some moresome and lesbian action never hurt no game. I always liked the idea of two liberal girls challenging each other of doing all kinds of sexy stuff (exhibitionism, public flashing or sex and so on and on...). So I sure like the idea of giving our heroine some sexy sidekick. But she, our heroine, will always stay number one!!!!

By the way, to pass the time until the next update recently I played the old abandoned version again - it was big fun, but at the same time it became pretty obvious why you started again and that the new version is much better. It is hard work not to turn it into a silly fuckfest, though we all want to see that happen, it would be boring too soon. The way you develop the story right now is just brilliant. And fun!

Keep up your great work and thanks for the great game/story.
Amy is the default name of the current PS main character (her default name if you don't choose one yourself at the beginning). This girl will not be her friend. But, I can tell you that a girlfriend for our MC is in the works. The poor girl has to talk to guys about her problems all the time. It's not fair for her. I'll give her a friend soon. In fact, you have met her in the old game :) Her 3D model will be probably a little or very different this time, though.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Might be impossible, in reallife they might not be able to walk at all, but in a fantasy world it is all about symbolism, and paperworks art has all symbols of sexy, atlethic outgoing confident and flirty women. That's how his characters appear to me, and I love that.

I am totally against realism in those kinds of things, we got that more than enough in real life, and it is mostly beautiful of its own, sometimes ugly and heavy.

That's why I did not like the long discussion aboout the MC body proportions a while ago.

Anyway, I see everything I would consider sexy in a woman in paperworks characters, it might be exaggerated, so what?

Reactions: Creeping Death
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes