Nalogan

Sep 11, 2018
if anyone's curious use shitf+O to open console after using unren and set homefreerep, homeslutrep, afree, acorr, bro1corr(bro2 for chris, unc for steven), bro1bathpeep, bro1bathpeepc, bro1like to some high value(i just used 1000 but that's way more than necessary) that should unlock all options - and note there's a lot more options before she recieves her tan, as they're most likely leftovers from the old version.
how?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't no why but can't get Matt Event, MC says every "i wouldn't want that" he showers, so i would try this way

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
I hope this game gets back to more action like the original version in the near future.
For me there are too many random events atm and i really liked the speed the original game was going.

I like it when female protagonist/corruption/blackmail games go from Nun to slut(or giving in to blackmail) in no time, but maybe thats just me.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hello Patrons,
Would you like to see a side event including the MC sending some photos to Andrew2778 or the MC having a sunbath in the balcony in front of Mr. Wilson?

Photos to Andrew2778

Sunbathing in front of Mr. Wilson

33 votes total

Hello Patrons,
Would you like to see an extended bathroom scene with Stephen or Caroline? This is a subplot event. According to your choice, the scene will play out differently.

Stephen

Caroline

30 votes total

---

still running, just to keep you informed about the polls :)

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
This game is really good. I love corruption games with female MC, but sometimes those type of games have very bad writting. Stupid heroine in a world filled with creepy rape-y guys. Here, MC has backbone, I love her internal monologues & feisty personality. And the guys she interacts with are usually likeable, well written & feel real (ofc there are some assholes as well, but they are not majority). And the pacing feels right - not to quick, not too slow (Wife & Mother should take some notes).

I will just say I prefer Chris over Matt, so I'm sad Matt gets more scenes.

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Yes, the MC is really interesting.
I wish there was some lesbian scenes planned, but I guess you can’t have it all…

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
Sorry if this is a dumb question or if it's been answered before,but is there any lesbian sex in the game?I think I saw someone else mention that there is,so not sure if I should trust the absence of a lesbian tag.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes