Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Yes, that's still the case. The problem is...she needs someone to have sex first :) Especially for vaginal sex, it will be someone she dates. There will be more boyfriend options for those who don't think Hank is a good candidate.
Thank you for your reply and I am glad this is still planned.
However, as someone said just a bit above my post, I kind of hoped it would be possible in situations like with the police officers or the beach scene in the older version, where she could be too aroused and this option would appear.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Why does everybody hate matt?
Why? He doesnt do anything for heroine, he doesnt invite her anywhere, he blames her for their family problems (father's company money issues), he didnt go out dancing with her when she invited him multiple times... Only thing he does is acting like pervert!
And despite doing absolutely nothing to start dating her, he is angry when she goes out and he expects her to be there only for him.

Matt also believed his "friend" Hank, that heroine tried to seduce him. Seriously? Who the hell would believe such womanizer like Hank?

I just came across this and it looks nice... but its only at 0.13 after almost a year?
how much content is there? :0
Dude, seriously its just a number. There are games out there that have status update of 1.75 and yet their content is minimal and on the other hand there are games who has status of 0.2 and they have hours of game content!

Project SAGE is latter case, it has many hours of content. It also has high replayability (when you play new game and choose different choices, then you might see different content). Its one of the best games I know. In fact, its so good I am supporting it on Patreon.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Where the hell did you find all those jpg files of the game bro???I really appreciate if you could show me cause i'm some kind of a newbie here???
There are tools to unpack games. Check these threads:
If you want to unpack games in RenPy engine (this game uses RenPy), then you have to download program called UnRen.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
There are tools to unpack games. Check these threads:
If you want to unpack games in RenPy engine (this game uses RenPy), then you have to download program called UnRen.
or just use rpa extractor to extract one specific rpa file without going through an entire game directory worth of rpa files

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone managed to progress the bath/shower scenes beyond her letting them wait and then help her out of the bath? I see there's a lot more scenes if you extract the pictures. Tried reloading at every single opportunity until something procced, but still couldn't advance it further(even tried a full Chris run, while doing the 'helping him, then falling for him' route).

Rambo

Sep 18, 2016
I really likde this game, we have great MC, nice story, and lot of content with each update. Great work Paperwork.

Instead of detailed walkthrough you can add some window with MC statistics, like home rep, corruption, lust, exhibitionism etc. this will give player some hint on gameplay. Also in shower scene there could be option to chose who will come to see MC instead of this random option.

Reactions: Namco15

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Anyone managed to progress the bath/shower scenes beyond her letting them wait and then help her out of the bath? I see there's a lot more scenes if you extract the pictures. Tried reloading at every single opportunity until something procced, but still couldn't advance it further(even tried a full Chris run, while doing the 'helping him, then falling for him' route).
I analyzed scripts and those things are determined by stackable variables, so 1 random reload wont change anything.
Certain variable has to be high
"home slut reputation" (while playing at home you have to choose most slutty options),
or "home free reputation" (how is heroine having fun and being open at home, I guess?)
or "heroine corruption" (how much heroine enjoys kinky stuff)
Some events need certain variables of different characters to be high (like "how much Matt likes you" or "Matt corruption").
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Long story short: restart game and try to choose correct decisions.

PS: I have checked scripts and unfortunately I couldnt find events for some pictures. Its possible they are not in this update (eg. masturbating in bath and getting caught)

Reactions: Namco15 and L7Bear

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
I analyzed scripts and those things are determined by stackable variables, so 1 random reload wont change anything.
Certain variable has to be high
"home slut reputation" (while playing at home you have to choose most slutty options),
or "home free reputation" (how is heroine having fun and being open at home, I guess?)
or "heroine corruption" (how much heroine enjoys kinky stuff)
Some events need certain variables of different characters to be high (like "how much Matt likes you" or "Matt corruption").
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Long story short: restart game and try to choose correct decisions.

PS: I have checked scripts and unfortunately I couldnt find events for some pictures. Its possible they are not in this update (eg. masturbating in bath and getting caught)
Yup did the same, couldn't find any reference to the pics either only managed to unlock some of the pre-tan bj scenes, which seems leftover from the old version e.g. references how much she has done with Matt previously as why she might as well suck his cock :p

if anyone's curious use shitf+O to open console after using unren and set homefreerep, homeslutrep, afree, acorr, bro1corr(bro2 for chris, unc for steven), bro1bathpeep, bro1bathpeepc, bro1like to some high value(i just used 1000 but that's way more than necessary) that should unlock all options - and note there's a lot more options before she recieves her tan, as they're most likely leftovers from the old version.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
My hypothesis regarding the many "unused" shower/bathing images is that the shower/bathing events are modular and you gradually get more options as the game continues and you build up your stats

(really damn likely hypothesis considering how the script handles these things)

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
AMAZING UPDATE PAPERWORK! People are so quick to judge without taking into account the amount of sleepless nights you put into this. This is one of my favourite games and its a privledge to be one of your top tier patrons. Keep up the great work, you're an awesome developer and story teller. Keep building the game YOU want and also get some opinions and critique from the people who ACTUALLY support you via patreon.
Cant wait to see more.

Well done!

churrored

Nov 5, 2017
used unren to see if i missed any scenes, but day 8 images are chrome html files unlike the rest. is there any way to change that?

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
This game has been compressed a version ago.
Well, you can compress it but only reducing quality: loseless compression isn't a thing here.
I gave it a run with WebPy after having already tried Unren->Cruncher: at loseless compression folder gone from around 1.5 GB to more than 4GB LoL while at 90% quality it was a little more than 1 GB. You can probably get a decent size with 70/60% quality, but then the difference would be kinda notable. I'm not going for it.
Instead of detailed walkthrough you can add some window with MC statistics.
That would be nice since those stats are kinda unreadable. Also, game will scream even more about needing a GUI if that will ever be added: there are A LOT of stats and you cannot really add them on screen or it will be a mess.
I cannot stress enough how much a proper graphic interface should be mandatory as a first step in development if dev is aiming for a quality product.
An actual menu and a proper chatbox/font may do miracles.
Since I wanted to back up my previous assumptions, I did some amateur work (GUI isn't mine design, mostly spent my time in tweaking fonts/sizes/colors and all their variables and then just got everything to work together) yesterday night.
To me it already looks far better than before.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes