paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
@paperwork I remember some time ago you said you'll introduce optional vaginal scenes if the player wishes to choose them, so she can lose her V-card earlier if thats our choice.

Is this still the case and if so, can you give an approximate amount of updates until this will happen?
Yes, that's still the case. The problem is...she needs someone to have sex first :) Especially for vaginal sex, it will be someone she dates. There will be more boyfriend options for those who don't think Hank is a good candidate.

@BUsybat That was her fear (and mine) talking. Nearly all the scenes in the dream sequence were about her worries and fears. If she doesn't have sex for too long, I will make a random guy passing from the street marry her!

That would be an interesting ending...

Reactions: ustar

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Since you're here and reading the thread right now, paperwork, I gotta say that I really liked this update. Really great update, really long, lots of hot scenes, and I like most of the new developments. v0.14b can't come soon enough.

Reactions: Namco15 and jenn20

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I'm starting to hate Matt. I fucking swear he won't even come close to have quality time with MC.

EDIT: okay, five minutes more of gameplay and I officially hate him. He pissed me off.
I hope there will be an option to get rid of his unrequested attentions.
View attachment 242564
He is a frustrated young man, give him some time to adapt :) She found a date within 1 week!

Since you're here and reading the thread right now, paperwork, I gotta say that I really liked this update. Really great update, really long, lots of hot scenes, and I like most of the new developments. v0.14b can't come soon enough.
Thank you, this update gave me a lot of sleepless nights :) I'm glad you've enjoyed it.

Just putting this out there -- "I liked the Other version of Project Sage :) " for these reason --> Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Group Sex, Voyeurism, Interracial, NTR <--- times 2, Virgin <<-- that didn't last long lmao
This version will include the other version eventually. I hope you'll start to like this one too :)

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Hey, Paperwork. I absolutely adore how the protagonist is / can be quite focused onto anal stuff. In particular anal masturbation. It's a rare thing to see in games and pleases me greatly, as I do like a lot girls teaching/corrupting their own asses to feel pleasure.

That and the fact that she's not jumping straight into sex in the matter of days. I like the gradual build up.

And I usually don't like games with this type of, uh... dunno how it's called. Premade set of faces? Because I think I saw all these faces in several other games.

So thumbs up. Keep up the good work.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Folks, the dev has committed to the body type since v.001 of the previous version. He actually fleshed her out a bit in response to endless criticism. But she's going to be slender and over-curved. She just is. It's not what I real-life prefer either, but let's allow the dev his thing. You want larger, curvier models? They're every-damned-where on this site.

Myster_E

Jan 22, 2019
regarding the Vag vs Anal sex i vote for there being the same of both and letting the player decides. i know she's trying to save her V-card but there are many way you could have it being taken. Whether he is in love with someone who actually is just using her, her losing her inhibition like she did at the spa in the previous game or if the blackmail just gets very bad. Either way i trust Paperwork to know what needs to happen. Great update btw

Reactions: Beanjam and ustar

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yes, that's still the case. The problem is...she needs someone to have sex first :) Especially for vaginal sex, it will be someone she dates. There will be more boyfriend options for those who don't think Hank is a good candidate.
Aww is that the only way she'll be able to have vaginal sex? Was hoping she wouldn't have to date at all for that to happen.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I just came across this and it looks nice... but its only at 0.13 after almost a year?

how much content is there? :0

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes