BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
On the other hand I love what you do on the modelling and bar job - with the side story wih the workers and the selfies for her BF [let's get rid of him, please!!!

And as I said many times before, I don't want her to stick to ONE guy in particular
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caroline (or Uncle stephens wife) getting more jealous and batshit crazy as she sees what MC is doing to her husband and two boys.
Caroline's dialogue was pretty comical indeed. Just realised the only females FP has exchanges word with is Caroline and the chick from Sex shop. FP needs a hot female friend !

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@BUsybat I totally hate Hank and in my playthroughs i did everything possible to avoid anything sexual with him.

was there no way to completely avoid the night at the club with him?

at least with Simon, he is upfront about his misunderstood lust and doesn’t know how to truly act around women given his social awkwardness. i wouldn’t mind MC giving i the cherry to him

Reactions: BUsybat

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
@BUsybat I totally hate Hank and in my playthroughs i did everything possible to avoid anything sexual with him.

was there no way to completely avoid the night at the club with him?

at least with Simon, he is upfront about his misunderstood lust and doesn’t know how to truly act around women given his social awkwardness. i wouldn’t mind MC giving i the cherry to him

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Grrr I hope there will be an option where we don’t give it up to Hank. id rather MC give it up to that asshole Paul, Simon, or even the homeless guy lols

Reactions: mephisto80
Apr 9, 2019
All this Hank hate... granted I am mostly just trying to pop her cherry, but why do you all hate him so much? What has he done to you as the MC to earn such dislike? I grew up like hank, not rich or even middle class, but I was a charmer and got more than my fair share of girls until I found the right one that changed me. Maybe I feel an affinity for him, but I don't understand the vehement vitriol you all throw on him.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
he was okay up until i said “no” to him at he very end of the last update. his attitude after that and how he treated MC pretty much sealed my dislike of him for good.

i may try out the “Hank” path just to see extra content but i rather he stay out of MC’s life in my playthrough

Apr 9, 2019
he was okay up until i said “no” to him at he very end of the last update. his attitude after that and how he treated MC pretty much sealed my dislike of him for good.

i may try out the “Hank” path just to see extra content but i rather he stay out of MC’s life in my playthrough
Ah ok, now this makes more sense. I think I saved over my save with the choice, so I locked myself out of seeing the other side of Hank. I may have to go back to an earlier save and see if i can see it.

Her dream scene by the way gets so weird and fucked up by various choices, but I've only seen 3 versions. I wonder how many there are right now.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Please don't ruin this gem of an amazing game by suggesting something that ugly and unrealistic.

The game is that good, BECAUSE it is so realistic.
You are right, I went a bit overboard, I tend to overdoo, I only tried to point out that there are MANY possibilities to go on and I trust in the best things to happen.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
@ray3dave I like reading your long posts :) I have all of those things that you "overdid" on my notebook.

- Gloryhole: It will happen, but not to random strangers in a depraving manner (I won't spoil it further).

- Aliens: It's interesting that this came up and was discussed :) I want to do an alien scene since the first game! The plan was she would watch a movie with the guys about aliens. After a lot of talk about aliens she was going to dream about it if she was horny. It was supposed to be a funny and weird scene. I don't know if it will happen (I have a lot on my notebook). Anyway, if you see an alien movie in the game, make sure she is horny before she sleeps! ;)

@Evilko is right. Most scenes check general openness in addition to specific modifiers. In addition, leaving it open itself increases the openness.

@BUsybat Right. She needs a girlfriend and will get one.

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
Content wise, currently in most cases there is no point being angry at their family in bath or in other self-preservation/angry/silly choises, you just get less "main" stats and scenes, and that is the most i hope @paperwork will fix in future updates. Though there is some nice exceptions, like first meeting with mr Miyagi. Or not trusting little boys on the beach, but who knows will dev develop this line, because boys are really content-friendly.
I know, this is a not easy decision. We players all want next day content with updates and it is easier to create when there is less variables involved. It is hard and time consuming work to develop further all this choises, because small thing at start can grow to big path later. And ofcourse we would be angry if don't get or delayed next-day content because of this =)
So i'm not angry at this, just a biiiiit dissapointed.

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
@ray3dave I like reading your long posts :) I have all of those things that you "overdid" on my notebook.

- Gloryhole: It will happen, but not to random strangers in a depraving manner (I won't spoil it further).

- Aliens: It's interesting that this came up and was discussed :) I want to do an alien scene since the first game! The plan was she would watch a movie with the guys about aliens. After a lot of talk about aliens she was going to dream about it if she was horny. It was supposed to be a funny and weird scene. I don't know if it will happen (I have a lot on my notebook). Anyway, if you see an alien movie in the game, make sure she is horny before she sleeps! ;)

@Evilko is right. Most scenes check general openness in addition to specific modifiers. In addition, leaving it open itself increases the openness.

@BUsybat Right. She needs a girlfriend and will get one.
O noooo, why not for a strangers in a depraving manner? It would be so good if it were that way...

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
O noooo, why not for a strangers in a depraving manner? It would be so good if it were that way...
In Act 1 she is just a "little" girl, who is very curious and researching her sexuality. So no(?) hard depraving.
But maybe in Act 2 ;) Ahh, college, new life, no restrains, young boys/girls everywhere, or mature teachers :D

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
In Act 1 she is just a "little" girl, who is very curious and researching her sexuality. So no(?) hard depraving.
But maybe in Act 2 ;) Ahh, college, new life, no restrains, young boys/girls everywhere, or mature teachers :D
I'm hoping a little bit more teasing within Act 1 (more stuff with Simon, Paul, Mr. Miyagi, and some "inappropriate" touching with Uncle Stephen).

I agree in Act 2 she will be a lot more loose.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes