Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
I just sped through the game again for alternate paths, this time rejecting Hank immediately. Am I forgetting something that happened or does this text not make any sense?

I should not have said yes so hasty during our date. Especially when we barely knew each other.

I ... I have not been in a relationship for a very long time. I felt good that night and thought maybe we can give this a try to see how it goes.
I rejected Hank on the date why does it sound like she's in a relationship with him and is now rejecting him?

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
Hey guys, how to trigger bath/shower scene with Matt? Thanks
Persons to peep on Amy in bathroom are random each time. Best solution is to save before door choise and load.
If you mean when Matt stays with Amy in bath, then it possible, i think, after day 7, you must pick a lot of erotic choises before, and random picks Matt ofc^^. Currently you can't get more peep events in shower.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Not sure whether I mentioned this before, but I guess it is time the flesh out the scenes when she looks at herself, boobs and ass, in the bath. Especially if horny there should be some option. And it would be nice to combine the scene with the peeping scene. She could be watched checking herself out, notice it or not and do some teasing or start talking nonchanlantly with the peeper, asking what he thinks of her assets. That would all be very much in character.

Some more silly suggestions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phunfoteno

Oct 6, 2017
Not sure whether I mentioned this before, but I guess it is time the flesh out the scenes when she looks at herself, boobs and ass, in the bath. Especially if horny there should be some option. And it would be nice to combine the scene with the peeping scene. She could be watched checking herself out, notice it or not and do some teasing or start talking nonchanlantly with the peeper, asking what he thinks of her assets. That would all be very much in character.

Some more silly suggestions

Great suggestions here!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
good stuff @ray3dave !

not sure if dev has it planned on his to do list, but expanding what happens when “Amy” showers and leaves the door open or doesn’t care. there should be option for Chris Matt or Stephen to keep peeping and when they get caught, she asks them to wait a while instead of leaving politely.

Reactions: Largo

Senpai Ken

Jun 12, 2018
Persons to peep on Amy in bathroom are random each time. Best solution is to save before door choise and load.
If you mean when Matt stays with Amy in bath, then it possible, i think, after day 7, you must pick a lot of erotic choises before, and random picks Matt ofc^^. Currently you can't get more peep events in shower.
Thanks!Do You know how get enough home reputation in day 2? THANKS!

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
All great suggestions @ray3dave which I am sure PW will add to his notebook.

Only thing I wan to remind the rest is PW wont redo/add the bathroom scenes probably for a few more versions till tanlines are removed. Tanlines created a lot of work for PW back when released in V13 so its still early days.

@Senpai Chuchu

Is there a particular scene that you cant trigger ?

Home reputation shouldnt be hard to trigger at Day 2. Just make the most lewd choice for every home choice you have encountered thus far

Reactions: atlas114

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
good stuff @ray3dave !

not sure if dev has it planned on his to do list, but expanding what happens when “Amy” showers and leaves the door open or doesn’t care. there should be option for Chris Matt or Stephen to keep peeping and when they get caught, she asks them to wait a while instead of leaving politely.
That is already done, it is in the game! Just keep on letting them peep, act friendly and this will happen. That's why I am so keen on developing it further, it is already very good and funny, I wwant more of this.

Reactions: Creeping Death

alecsp

Jun 24, 2017
That is already done, it is in the game! Just keep on letting them peep, act friendly and this will happen. That's why I am so keen on developing it further, it is already very good and funny, I wwant more of this.
I haven't looked at the code, but it seems the reputation progresses faster when having a bath (and they keep peeping and she doesn't get mad) - I only got to the point where she can let them stay on this route.
I'd say it should be the other way around... She's more exposed when taking the shower.

Reactions: ray3dave

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
I haven't looked at the code, but it seems the reputation progresses faster when having a bath (and they keep peeping and she doesn't get mad) - I only got to the point where she can let them stay on this route.
I'd say it should be the other way around... She's more exposed when taking the shower.
You are right. Taking bath gives more home reputation points than shower. So if you every time take shower you can't wear skimpy clothes at 2nd day. Dev already know this, maybe he will fix this in next update.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Unfortunately i cannot find the spot where it was mentioned that PW is adding pictures with removed tanlines, but i wanted to say that i absolutely love the tanlines of the MC and i hope the removal is optional.

Although if she starts to sunbath naked on the beach and gets fucked a lot cause of it, it would be a worthy sacrifice.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes