fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
More choices, more path, great to read ! But I'm already lost in all my saves and I'll need more, ahhhhh ! :eek::eek::ROFLMAO:
Just cool your autism a bit, and learn to YOLO like in the great rpg's of yore, where each playthrough would throw something new at you, even though it was your 87th Fallout playthrough :p

/I say this while currently sitting on page 87 in my saves, but I have long ago given up on trying to keep them in any kind of order as they're mostly just for rolling bathroom scenes :p

Reactions: junkanon

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Not sure about the dry humping scene but I think that if Matt stays for the game than he's the one that get naked and not the friend. Haven't played it for awhile so I'd have to go back and redo it to make sure.
Turns out it's Matt's friend in the image, not Matt. They look so similar that I got confused and thought there was a version of the game that I missed, but I had not.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Cant say I am too surprised version 0.17 has not been released yet. Back when Paperwork said there will be two releases in July I was already sceptical as his game often consist of tons of hidden content for various routes. That is a huge strength for Sage but this is a 1 man show meaning tons of over layer work with HS software, writing and programming.

Due to the June incident, 0.16 got pushed to July and now 0.17 be in August. This is all well and good coz that's life but I would probably go easy in the * announcing * of release dates next time. Patreon funds have dropped a little back to high $600 so I am gathering ppl do place a fair bit of fuss on release dates. Hopefully the *delay* of v0.17 wont impact the later release of 0.18 in August as well ...

Reactions: Jeiz and Nelythia

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I agree with you, however the patreon income of all people goes down on the first every month.
That is the normal function of the income display due to how their payment process works and how it delays payments with for example credit cards until they're actually confirmed and the money went through.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What's the shit talk about the delayed update about? Everyone interessted knows there have been family issues some weeks ago which delay 0.16. So what? Now we have some more days to wait for 0.17. Don't question the credibility of this dev he delivered always and much!
Maybe you do something productive and useful in your free time and don't bother and annoy people with your shit where's the update talk, for most of you even don't pay a single dollar. I am so sick of this shit planet with its shit people on it. :sick:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the amount of content is proof that this dev is doing a good job, that also give him credibility. so im not skeptical or concern about the delay. sure the previous 0.17 (abandoned) project could be a bad deja vu situation. but its unlikely.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Was I questioning the amount of content he delivers per update?
Did I not say it is all well and good regarding June incident as that is part of life?
Who ever wrote about the current version may be abandon?

Just simply commenting it be better to not over * promise * or over * commit * on release dates.

As the dev has a credibility of making tons of content per update, this July 0.17 release will probably impact 0.18 which supposedly is meant for August. If Dev plans to make another * promise * of * I will release 0.18 in August *, he should exercise caution to either not make a similar statement of two releases within a month or be practical and release 0.18 with a lesser bit of content.

While I may have been misinformed about the patreon income, how is that a shit talk? If your brain cant tolerate to have a civilised conversation with ppl those dont pay a cent, Block the fuck out of me then.

LAI

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just simply commenting it be better to not over * promise * or over * commit * on release dates.
Thing is you see dates can be promised and such but the dev doesn't have a crystal ball here unforeseen circumstances could also come up during the development of the game just be patient I'm sure there will be something soon :)

Reactions: Midnightsky

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
I was simply concern the dev seems to be losing potential funds which I presumed could have been due to promised period not realised. Evidently that may not be the case as stated above.

As for crystal ball and dates, it is a fair comment but the general impression from other devs in relation to * promised * delivery dates have not been too fruitful at times. Hence the advice not to over promise as it brings expectations.

It is obviously a good game and I do want the dev to do well in patreon.
Have I over step with my original post which was a advice for him to be more cautious going forward? I don't think so.
Did I rub off the wrong way on someone ? Clearly it did
Did it rub off back on me? Obviously

I can accept my original post may be in disagreement with others but in a sense, it is with good intentions. Many civilised ways of counter arguing back but some simply choose to demean a person. Words can and do hurt people. Takes two hands to clap but two mouths to bitch slap.

Reactions: Midnightsky
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes