arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
I don't know where you see him losing support ? From a crystal ball ? There is a drop beginning of each month but the trend is clear.

1564748036569.png

But I somehow partly agree with your original post, don't promise things if it's not necessary.

Reactions: Jude6

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i give dev benefit of the doubt because he is a one man show who happens to have a full time job. while missed release dates suck, we did just get v0.16 in July and it’s barely the first week of August. when we get to Dual Family status i think there’s a right to be skeptical.

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
This is my first post on f95zone till i'm here a lot of months in silence.
Why i'm writing here? Because i want to say:

THIS IS THE BEST EROTIC GAME EVER!

I played 3 days, tries different routes. And after that unpacked images and founds that i missed a lot of events.
The best teasing moments, beautiful heroine, a lot of humor and casual dialogs...

Thank you, Paperwork!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
When will the new release arrive? Is there a clear date?
Yes, as soon as Paperwork is satisfied with his work he will release it on a certain date and time. :giggle: Who cares, except you obviously, but knowing the date will not speeden the release up. And if there is some problem and the release date passes without the update all babies will whine. And you cannot drown all nerve wrecking cry babies!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
impatience, it feels a little hard to wait.
Fully understandable! But are you really prepared for the new update? Played all the different bath room scenes, prepared saves for Hank on/off, Mr.Miyagi scenes with influenced used, believing the boys on the beach or not, just a few for example? If not, well, this reminds me to check this by myself :LOL:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Fully understandable! But are you really prepared for the new update? Played all the different bath room scenes, prepared saves for Hank on/off, Mr.Miyagi scenes with influenced used, believing the boys on the beach or not, just a few for example? If not, well, this reminds me to check this by myself :LOL:
Talking about that - I tried a path with ALWAYS having Chris peeping on her in the shower. Now I am trying for ages in one of the later shower events to get Chris, but keep getting Uncle George or Matt or no one. Could it be that it is impossible to have Chris all the times? I tried over a hundred times without getting him again, yes, I understood, it seems she has to look at herself to get new results. This is getting a bit annoying. Could it be that there has to be a scene with Uncle George and Matt as well so I no longer get Chris?

Last edited:

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
I tried over a hundred times without getting him again, yes, I understood, it seems she has to look at herself to get new results. This is getting a bit annoying. Could it be that there has to be a scene with Uncle George and Matt as well so I no longer get Chris?
Who you get is actually determined between Amy's first sentence and second sentence after choosing the open/door selection (so when the scene changes basically). There's no restrictions for who you can get in the bathroom unless it's a fixed event (so the Stephen bathroom talks).

Reactions: L7Bear and ray3dave

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
So, in preparation to new version and new game replay i created for myself a small bath cheat to remove randomness of encounters. And decided to share it with you)
Must work with current and maybe next version.
To install just extract file in "\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.16b-pc\game\" folder. Replace old cheat if needed.

*EDITED* LoL, forgot to add cheat for shower, fixed.
There seems to be conflict with enabled Developer menu, so disable it or remove dev_menu patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So, in preparation to new version and new game replay i created for myself a small bath cheat to remove randomness of encounters. And decided to share it with you)
Must work with current and next version.
To install just copy file in /game folder.
Never seen a more productive way to handle the wait for an update! :eek: (y)

----------

Come on Mr. Paperwork, this is insane! By playing around with Hank relationship on, and believing the boys from the beach, to post some oiling up pictures of Amy to calm the waiting crowd, I discovered, again, a quite interessting branch, after months. Jeez!

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0004.png

screenshot0003.png

Uhuhuhu, teaching not only Simon but also Matt?!?!?!

Last edited:

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Never seen a more productive way to handle the wait for an update! :eek: (y)

----------

Come on Mr. Paperwork, this is insane! By playing around with Hank relationship on, and believing the boys from the beach, to post some oiling up pictures of Amy to calm the waiting crowd, I discovered, again, a quite interessting branch, after months. Jeez!

Uhuhuhu, teaching not only Simon but also Matt?!?!?!
Just looked at the script, that specific route happens

Last edited:

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Must work with current and next version.
To install just copy file in /game folder.
I tried this, and I received an error that parsing the script failed, because it conflicted with bathingmanager.rpy and bathingmanagertan.rpy when I next opened the game. Do I just remove those files, or will that break the game further? It tells me several labels end up defined twice.

Edit: Could it be because I'm using Mac version? I put it in game folder as well, but the path is different. It is Contents -> Resources -> Autorun -> Game. Should I put elsewhere?

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
I tried this, and I received an error that parsing the script failed, because it conflicted with bathingmanager.rpy and bathingmanagertan.rpy when I next opened the game. Do I just remove those files, or will that break the game further? It tells me several labels end up defined twice.

Edit: Could it be because I'm using Mac version? I put it in game folder as well, but the path is different. It is Contents -> Resources -> Autorun -> Game. Should I put elsewhere?
Sorry, can't help with Mac.
You must not delete any files or you will break the game.
About \game folder i mean \ProjectSAGEAct1-0.16b-pc\game\ where are stored archives with game content for Win version. I don't know how this folder looks like in Mac.

Reactions: L7Bear

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
About \game folder i mean \ProjectSAGEAct1-0.16b-pc\game\ where are stored archives with game content for Win version. I don't know how this folder looks like in Mac.
That was my fear. Well, if a Mac user gets similarly bored waiting for the update and wants to get it working for Macs, that would be great.... ;)

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
Seems like there's a conflict if you use a file to enable dev console? No idea how to fix it so that both cheats can be used.

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
Seems like there's a conflict if you use a file to enable dev console? No idea how to fix it so that both cheats can be used.
There must be no such conflicts. I do nothing with dev console, just some label redirections.

That was my fear. Well, if a Mac user gets similarly bored waiting for the update and wants to get it working for Macs, that would be great.... ;)
Just checked Mac version archive and yes, Contents -> Resources -> Autorun -> Game is where you must put my cheat. And remove dev console cheat, seems there is some conflict, not sure why.

Last edited:

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
There must be no such conflicts. I do nothing with dev console, just some label redirections.
I know that, which is why I'm confused. For example using either of these to grant access to dev console while having your cheats installed ends up with this error.

Edit: Managed to get around it by just directly modifying the 00console.rpy file to enable console.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes