arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
dis game is dope !! no doubt it is in my personal hof !! and i played many of em so...outstanding !!
after my 1st pt months ago (guess it was v0.17c) i decided to giveit another go cuz its just decent, sexy content !!

just printed the wt and installed the recommened mods from our lovely board and members. my q is now after i saw this thumbnail several times now if it playable in the latest version allready. if yes i missed it in my first run:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
besides i would appreciate if anyone could gimme a short summary how to get there. the scene takes place in the bathroom where steven and the mc get more serious as you can see in the pic attached. tx 4 help/advise my friends!

greez my5ty
It's not stephen and it's not implemented in the game :

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
Here's hoping Lorenzo's friend, the photographer, calls Amy soon to make a shoot, and that he offers her to choose between a regular shooting, a lingerie shooting and a boudoir shooting.

Also, here's hoping she has the possibility to ask Matt to join her to the shoot for "getting tips from a professional". If he goes, she can get a little lewder with the pictures to tease both the photographer and Matt.

Jaeeee08

Aug 11, 2019
here are my unofficial android ports of ProjectSAGE Act 1 v0.17c and v0.19d.

you have to use this Part 1, play to the last scene and create a save there (the save screen is opened automatically) to be able to play Part2.
(you still can use your old saves of my previous ports or pc saves in Part1)
only saves created in the last scene of Part 1 are eligible for import in Part 2!
Part 2 has no start function, only the previously described saves of Part 1 and saves of Part 2 are loadable.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.02.2020
I cant import may save games on v.19
When i open the part 2 theres no saves game. Is this fix? I cant play

ahhnoldfan

Nov 26, 2018
Theres nothing saves on part 2 to load the game. Why should i do? And also im playing this on my android
I am not technical, but for me they saved into 2 different folders, so I had to copy the save from the first game and move to other (one saved to memory card, other to hard drive). No idea if that is what happened for you, or where to look.

• Love
Reactions: Jaeeee08

EricSunny

Apr 13, 2019
On Android, play Project Sage Act 1 till the end. There you will be informed to save your game now. Remember on which slot you saved the game.
Start act2, go to save and quit the game. Now a save folder was created.
Browse the folders on your smartphone, go to internal_memory/android/data/org.project.sage.act1.the66/files/saves
copy the save file from the end of act 1 that you remembered to internal_memory/android/data/org.project.sage.act2.the66/files/saves

Now start act2, load the savegame and have fun playing act2.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Theres nothing saves on part 2 to load the game. Why should i do? And also im playing this on my android
Can't help but notice you're on page 5 of the saves. Are all other pages, including A and Q, empty as well?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes