Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Test Version Update] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes
Feb 11, 2020
You can find last keycard and gun behind a locked door at the right as soon as you leave starting room, but you need both first and second keycards to access the lockers.
Yes, I found out just a few minutes, thank you. I really am blind lmao
And now, I have probably culled about 1/3 of the total infected population.
If only they didn't respawn...

• Haha
Reactions: MATEYDEV

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
What's the eta of the next update?
You can check it out at my Discord (Link on my patreon page)
Will we be able to recover our clothes , or a part like the top ? Thank you.
Actually, you can now, you have to check around at the location where player got r#ped for the first time. There is no icon or anything because it's still WIP.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
mobiuscares101
GTX 1070 ram 16gb. Do you mean "Resolution intensity" option? because there is no "Resolution scale" option in the game for now.

Do not set "resolution intensity" over 8 because it will drop your Fps, unless you have RTX 2080 ;P.

Last edited:
Reactions: mobiuscares101

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I was about to post something similar, I'm using an RX570 (8GB vRam, 16GB sys ram) and whether I have everything on ultra or on low, it does not change, it sits around 25fps to 28fps. I know the settings are taking effect because I can see the change in lighting etc, but theres something not right. I know I'm not CPU bound either. The only option that changes the FPS is intensity, and that goes from 120fps (lowest) to 8fps (highest) but lower settings look pretty bad. I forced off PostProcessing and other tweaks via the console, and still sats at 28fps, 100% GPU load.

At 1080p on other unreal engine based games, (whether that be commercial game like Ark, or similar demos like bioasshard) usually sit on 60fps vsync capped with some headroom to spare.

Performance a side, demo looked interesting. When on the ground and you approach a locker, the camera gets confused and goes inside the character and some animations bugged out where the faceless was misaligned and put arms though her stomach and pounded the air, but I expect such things so early on in development.

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Hope everyone here downloaded the right version of the game :) because SECTION SEVEN project is long dead and I'm making a new one named "UNFOUNDED" project which is a different project (Even though characters, setting and gameplay look the same)

a new one is only released on my patreon, :) F95's one is very old demo and released 6 months ago.

I'll update here when the actual pre tester is ready.

The different between new version (U: TRF) and old version (SS PJU 101)
U: TRF = CSSM Space station, you can melee, No Resolution Scale option, Advanced Adult Scenes Systems, Shipped build.
SS PJU= DSO Oil rig station, you can't melee, Contains Resolution Scale option, Basic Adult Scenes Systems, Development build.

It's actually very easy to notice the different between versions btw :)

Last edited:

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
The version with the performance and bugged animation issues was latest from your patreon, as obvious by the mention of res intensity scaler etc.

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
SSGI is consuming some big performance, every texture is at least 4K, environment assets are very complex and most are in medium polygon (LODs) comparing to previous project even Bioasshard and all lights are dynamic lighting and cast shadow, it was 50fps to 60fps at my test btw. But don't be worried, I'll look into that issues soon, as look as I have budget because I'm poor now :)

Last edited:

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
SSGI is consuming some big performance, every texture is at least 4K, environment assets are very complex and most are in medium polygon (LODs) comparing to previous project even Bioasshard and all lights are dynamic lighting and cast shadow, it was 50fps to 60fps at my test btw. But don't be worried, I'll look into that issues soon, as look as I have budget because I'm poor now :)
I know enough that SSGI is a global illumination method, but not enough to know how it compares to others. I will wait for your next release and do some more testing then. I'm sure you will fix everything in due time, projects still very new.

Crowley91

Jan 28, 2018
Would it be possible to pull the camera back a bit when you are not aiming your weapon? The character model is attractive but you're zoomed in on her bun.

I have to say though, you have a great eye for atmosphere. The scene where you crawl away after your second down is chilling.

Last edited:

amusedhf

Dec 20, 2018
Something is up with the performance; even if I get 60 fpgs my gpu is running at near 100% all the time with any settings, which is not preferable.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Somehow I like this game but not. The sex mechanic just weird and frustrating. I hope he implementing the break from sex mechanic, that can make this game sooo much better.

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes