Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Test Version Update] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes

lx101512

Sep 25, 2020
There is a problem with the new update. The new scene is not bad, but there are no guns, only bullets. All the doors need keys or door cards to open. When you go to the restaurant, you can't find the door that can be opened. The only door that can be opened directly falls down. After falling down, there is no place to go in or go back to the original position, without saving,

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
You need to go left after the first large auto-opening blast doors. Dodge the enemy and at the end of the dead end hallway is a keycard on the floor. That key card opens up lockers back in the starting area where the pistol is.
Still can't find that damned gun, though. It is very difficult to navigate due to a lack of visual clues as to where you are. While the map function isn't implemented, it really relies on players having good memories or doing good old paper mapping.
The new scene is not bad, but there are no guns, only bullets.
moned , you're missing a crucial bit of information; I'll elaborate, since it took me a while to find the pistol too.

When you first start, there's actually a keycard on the table next to you (it's hard to see). That'll open up half the medicine lockers and the door that holds the locker to the pistol. I'll call it Keycard 1.

To get to Keycard 2: Go left and straight down from the starting position, then right and straight through the automated doors and all the way down. Then take a left and straight down, past the enemy and at the dead-end. The keycard is on the floor; it'll open up the other half of the med lockers and the actual locker that holds the pistol.

To get to the pistol itself: With BOTH keycards, go back to the starting area (retracing your steps) and from your starting location, take a right instead, straight through the door, and then take another right all the way down. Open the door on your left with Keycard 1, and the lockers with Keycard 2. The pistol is in one of them, while the other holds a security card that is used to open other doors in the facility.

You can find ammo in random lockers scattered through the area, but I'd suggest getting the lockers right before the automated doors on the path of Keycard 2. For the dev, I'd suggest some sort of color or glowing effect for items that can be picked up, as it's really hard to see the keycards, which are small and nondescript color-wise, especially in the dark areas.

MateyDev : Please don't listen to or feed the trolls. Your game isn't perfect (I've already posted some thoughts earlier, and even playing the game again, I can see how clunky and slow Sarah is, especially after she pushes enemies away or bumps into things), but it's also WIP and shows a ton of promise. Be proud of your work, take feedback when it's helpful, and keep on going. I'm only interested in a few projects under production right now and this is one of them.

Would love to join your discord; do you have a link?

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
This is my :) (This will be expired in 1 day. There is an invite link on my patreon page too :) )

Never took the trolls seriously btw and the new version is coming soon. (A currently test version was never meant to be updated here but moderator did update it, so it was not in my plan at all since I was going to release free "Pre-Tester" version on F95 and Full "Pre-Tester" on my patreon, but oh well)

TickledPink

Sep 3, 2020
moned , you're missing a crucial bit of information; I'll elaborate, since it took me a while to find the pistol too.

When you first start, there's actually a keycard on the table next to you (it's hard to see). That'll open up half the medicine lockers and the door that holds the locker to the pistol. I'll call it Keycard 1.

To get to Keycard 2: Go left and straight down from the starting position, then right and straight through the automated doors and all the way down. Then take a left and straight down, past the enemy and at the dead-end. The keycard is on the floor; it'll open up the other half of the med lockers and the actual locker that holds the pistol.

To get to the pistol itself: With BOTH keycards, go back to the starting area (retracing your steps) and from your starting location, take a right instead, straight through the door, and then take another right all the way down. Open the door on your left with Keycard 1, and the lockers with Keycard 2. The pistol is in one of them, while the other holds a security card that is used to open other doors in the facility.

You can find ammo in random lockers scattered through the area, but I'd suggest getting the lockers right before the automated doors on the path of Keycard 2. For the dev, I'd suggest some sort of color or glowing effect for items that can be picked up, as it's really hard to see the keycards, which are small and nondescript color-wise, especially in the dark areas.
Yeah, after posting I finally found the gun. I hadn't realised there was another keycard right next to me at the start location. They do need to be a little more obvious.

It is full of bugs, but that's to be expected at this early stage.

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
Will definitely follow the development of this game. One small thing I would like to see is to have the ability to strip the girl completely naked in the future (without the shoes and anything).

moned

Sep 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh I didn't realize you needed the starter key card. It was right next to where you spawn so I immediately picked it up and assumes other players would too. I think I had the directions correct to find the 'security' keycard at least!

• Haha
Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator
Jul 10, 2017
This is my :) (This will be expired in 1 day. There is an invite link on my patreon page too :) )

Never took the trolls seriously btw and the new version is coming soon. (A currently test version was never meant to be updated here but moderator did update it, so it was not in my plan at all since I was going to release free "Pre-Tester" version on F95 and Full "Pre-Tester" on my patreon, but oh well)
Whats the difference between the "Free Pre-Tester" and the "Full"? does it have like much more content?

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Whats the difference between the "Free Pre-Tester" and the "Full"? does it have like much more content?
The difference is

Player will be able to search the entire first area in "Full pre-tester" (From living zone to a train station and demo will end right after player did activate a train)

Player can only search 10% of the first area and demo will never end in "Free pre-tester" (of course player can't reach the 90% of the map and there might be some new contents or features that player will have to miss too)

The first area in test version (the currently one on F95 zone) is just a test, I'll redesign the map again in the actual pre-tester :)
(Please don't hate me because I'm going to split the actual pre-tester into 2 versions)

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2017
The difference is

Player will be able to search the entire first area in "Full pre-tester" (From living zone to a train station and demo will end right after player did activate a train)

Player can only search 10% of the first area and demo will never end in "Free pre-tester" (of course player can't reach the 90% of the map and there might be some new contents or features that player will have to miss too)

The first area in test version (the currently one on F95 zone) is just a test, I'll redesign the map again in the actual pre-tester :)
(Please don't hate me because I'm going to split the actual pre-tester into 2 versions)
No hate for a good dev like you :D Im glad you answered it, other devs will withhold that info and say "u support first blabla to know more blabla" this game interests me, you'll have my support on this :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MATEYDEV

joncik

May 7, 2017
i have problem recently, most games with unreal engine freezes and they stay like this, someone have solution?

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
insanelime90
Look like you want a challenge between you and me right? You are still way too new and young in the art industry and game industry, You do clearly just went searching on internet for a day finding the information about 3D software and yet, all of your answer is not even relate to my questions. Go to artstation and create an account, I'll meet you there, let's see how far you can go.

And the last thing i'd say is "I think i'm bad at English, but you are much worse than me"

EDIT: insanelime90 is banned by staff, so you guys won't see him/her message anymore, :)

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
dont you dare to think that just because im trolling you i dont know create gameskkkkk i use Zbrush like you if you really do to modeling, Maya to retopo uv unwrap and hair cards creation, substance painter to bake and texture, blender to rig and animations, i took 3d anatomy course on zbrush my men:*, your character has a face full of square try to use less high polish next time kkkkk, im gonna seach your animations on Mixamo to be sure see ya........ i mean the walking, run, Idle and on and on
Have you also taken a basic English course because I think you need it

Also MateyDev have you looked into cleaning up the enemy model where the dick meets the waist? Because it looks so jarring especially when it twists left and right while the creature walks. It looks like it's barely even attached.

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Have you also taken a basic English course because I think you need it

Also MateyDev have you looked into cleaning up the enemy model where the dick meets the waist? Because it looks so jarring especially when it twists left and right while the creature walks. It looks like it's barely even attached.
Will fix that soon :) thank you.

May 25, 2017
Will fix that soon :) thank you.
If you're rigging the penis as a separate entity/file/model, you could go the Shlongs of Skyrim route and also model in the waist around where the penis meets the body in the penis model. Also if you're gonna have a swinging cock, you've gotta have a swinging under sack to go with it :LOL:

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 16 Votes