Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Test Version Update] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Firefly2001

Aug 3, 2017
lol, imagining apparently having maya and not doing the animations in it, and instead using blender that has so many issues with getting animations in ue4 it's crazy. and then thinking the mixamo will have the other persons animations and shit, and thinking it is going to be amazing for the game when you've fucked about in blender using that rig... i spent a month trying to sort that shit out and it wasn't worth it :D
what a dumbass that person was...

but anyway! not leaving a comment without it being something to do with the game..
i like it, it has great potential.

you are doing it all correctly so far in my eyes. it's just more content i feel like is needed from the animations and things. but i like the atmosphere, trying to keep her alive and un-fucked is good.
keep at it :)

Sevestra

Nov 10, 2017
Really like the atmosphere you're building here and whether you decide to focus on adult content or streamline ill definitely be checking on this later. I was exploring and it really gave me Deadspace/Alien isolation vibes. I think you have the foundation here for something quite good if given enough time. Best of luck to you! MateyDev

• Red Heart
Reactions: MATEYDEV

bangboii

Apr 26, 2020
Long time lurker here and I really gotta say the potential this project has is amazing. Only downloaded to check out the anims and while looking for the creature it was truly un-nerving. I couldn't find the monster for the longest time and then hearing the doors open and turning around to the creature was amazing. Then after running out of HP Sarah does that little crawl thing in the hall-way....oooh man! Will absolutely keep my eye on this!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: joncik and MATEYDEV

Jackhole69

Sep 10, 2017
Played this a bit and found a lot of bugs and got lost without a weapon for a good while. When I got grabbed by an enemy, broke free and got grabbed by another enemy, then the player model broke after I broke free again and got fused into the enemy model unable to do anything getting dragged into the enemy model as it moved as normal. After playing around a bit trying to find other key cards and eventually did find the pistol but not the shotgun after I sat down in a bed and tried to get up I got magnetized to the furniture and couldn't break away from it could only move slightly away before the game forced me back to the bed area. One of the openable doors near the "canteen" door area just opens a broken black void that I fell through and couldn't get to load properly at all. Overall it's a solid start and can't wait to see more.

FaerDear

Feb 9, 2019
Played this a bit and found a lot of bugs and got lost without a weapon for a good while. When I got grabbed by an enemy, broke free and got grabbed by another enemy, then the player model broke after I broke free again and got fused into the enemy model unable to do anything getting dragged into the enemy model as it moved as normal. After playing around a bit trying to find other key cards and eventually did find the pistol but not the shotgun after I sat down in a bed and tried to get up I got magnetized to the furniture and couldn't break away from it could only move slightly away before the game forced me back to the bed area. One of the openable doors near the "canteen" door area just opens a broken black void that I fell through and couldn't get to load properly at all. Overall it's a solid start and can't wait to see more.
Yep all of this already known and probably fixed, most of the information is in discord server of this game, some of it in patreon.
Now sorry for a little bit off-topic but: To everyone who wants to stick around development of this game I highly recommend to join discord server even if you don't have a patreon pledge, just to avoid asking questions that already have been asked and have a faster reply on your question.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

brewit77

Mar 24, 2020
Yep all of this already known and probably fixed, most of the information is in discord server of this game, some of it in patreon.
Now sorry for a little bit off-topic but: To everyone who wants to stick around development of this game I highly recommend to join discord server even if you don't have a patreon pledge, just to avoid asking questions that already have been asked and have a faster reply on your question.
I second that, especially that he regularly post progress

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Themistoklis1

Apr 5, 2019
Man the difference if this version and the last is phenomenal . Holy moly mate you are amazing . That part where you had to crawl away from that monster was super good . Should we expect something like trying to escape from a "breeding" den ?
Also mateydev are you planning to add game over on story and free mode ? I would kinda prefer Free mode to be without a game over personally . Can't wait for the release ! Keep at it ;)

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
If you head right,from where you start,go down the corridor,open the door then take another left,and enter the last door,there are lockers,inside one of them there is the pistol.

Edit:But you need a keycard to open that,to get that,head left from the room you start in,thru the big door,then when you reach like a long corridor,head left towards an monster,the key is on the ground to the right of the door if you are facing the door.Hope it helped.

Luminescence

Apr 24, 2020
Gotta say, I'm loving this game a lot. I've been following it since its inception. Finding the pistol is of no issue. However, finding the engineer's card is another story. No matter how many times I walk around the hallways and open every cabinet... I can never seem to find it.

There are a few bugs in the game that I'd like to make mention. The first are health packs and the health bar. After being raped, you can replenish your health but only up to 50, regardless of the size of the health pack. Is that a feature in the game? I wasn't sure so I thought I'd mention it anyway. There is also an invisible wall in the middle of one of the large rooms (where there's the room that leads to nothing and you can fall through the map).

Like I said though, this game is incredible so far and exactly what I've been looking for.

A few suggestions:
- Adding a few lines of dialogue Sarah can say would be great... like how she reacts to having been raped (liking it, hating it, etc.)
- Masturbation animations - could be when sitting down somewhere or to restore health
- Cumming inside Sarah - which could lead to infection of herself (where the HP packs disinfect her)
- I enjoy the idea of quest markers, but that may not be your style which is totally fine. Just my opinion :)

Thanks again! Looking forward to the rest of this!

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
Gotta say, I'm loving this game a lot. I've been following it since its inception. Finding the pistol is of no issue. However, finding the engineer's card is another story. No matter how many times I walk around the hallways and open every cabinet... I can never seem to find it.

There are a few bugs in the game that I'd like to make mention. The first are health packs and the health bar. After being raped, you can replenish your health but only up to 50, regardless of the size of the health pack. Is that a feature in the game? I wasn't sure so I thought I'd mention it anyway. There is also an invisible wall in the middle of one of the large rooms (where there's the room that leads to nothing and you can fall through the map).

Like I said though, this game is incredible so far and exactly what I've been looking for.

A few suggestions:
- Adding a few lines of dialogue Sarah can say would be great... like how she reacts to having been raped (liking it, hating it, etc.)
- Masturbation animations - could be when sitting down somewhere or to restore health
- Cumming inside Sarah - which could lead to infection of herself (where the HP packs disinfect her)
- I enjoy the idea of quest markers, but that may not be your style which is totally fine. Just my opinion :)

Thanks again! Looking forward to the rest of this!
There is no engineer's card on this version, it will be added later.
Being naked reduces your health to 50% and failing to escape too many times reduces it to 10%.

Last edited:

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
This game is great and I'm really impressed with what's there right now. Just I'm worried about it using 100% of my GPU constantly. Has anyone else got the same issue? I have a GTX 1070

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
It seems you can use Universal Unreal Engine Unlocker to increase the fov,haven't tried anything else,just wanted to get a better view of that thiccness.

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes