Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Test Version Update] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes

FaerDear

Feb 9, 2019
Somehow I like this game but not. The sex mechanic just weird and frustrating. I hope he implementing the break from sex mechanic, that can make this game sooo much better.
If you read posts above you can actually get to know that game by default will have turned off adult stuff and you'll need patch to enable it, this means that adult scenes are probably just an additional scene on gameover in full release.

AdultPro2017

Mar 16, 2018
The game is really promising from you you know from which categories! And yes, my RX 560 4 GB video card was hammering at 100% ... But that's not the point ... The bottom line is that I, as a consumer, see the potential and more opportunities in terms of game development and refinement (especially since it is on the Engine Unreal, whose possibilities are endless ... Everything is only limited by the skills of the possibilities from the development side.), In fact, the authors of the game and the developers in general could be offered to improve the appearance of the main character, in terms of realistic reliefs and representations of the body in general. (In particular, the legs, ankles and feet themselves, respectively, the possibilities in the category of character editing with the choice of outfits for the general idea in terms of the medic ... (Again, outfits play a role in the subcategory of the SEX game and what it is designed for and how it will look after publication. .. I would suggest personally making open and transparent shoes or something similar, more open and sexy - perverted.) Not less important - genitals ... I think you don't need details ...) In terms of realism, you could take an adrenaline rush in the main character, you know what circumstances, in particular xXx ;-) Squirt, exhaustion, weakness, body tremors, orgasms and so on - something that would give realism! (In general, who agrees with me, put likes and so on, let's see how many of us!) p.s. Sorry for my English!

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Amazing progress so far. One thing id like to see in the futureis an FOV option. Is there one enemy so far or did i miss anything ?

Zaeed

Oct 31, 2018
Very pleasant animations and model. If to not move after violence, it will find and will rape once again. It unusually also surprises

Reactions: Mr.Guo

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Great job, MateyDev. I can see some improvements from the last update.

- I love the anims, and think that the GOR is really nicely done, and the transitions between the first two animations from getting assaulted to the actual variations of the game over anims (choosing between crawling away - anal - table and the 'standard' doggy) is a smart move; it's especially ominous to see the attacker in the distance and trying to crawl away or escape.
- I do love the UI and the environment ambiance is perfect.
- Struggle mechanics are always nice, and despite some clipping errors (and it's weird the monsters are humping Sarah with limp dicks pointing downward), I appreciate being able to escape, while it also adds to realism.
- I love that you've got a ton of different camera angles for sexy times, with free field view and POV options. It's something Bioasshard could def use.

I totally get that the update is a pre-tester version. Some points though:
- The room that requires credits to open (in the first wide-open room that has a music cue) is bugged, so that you basically fall to your "death" (well, you just fall infinitely and need to restart the game).
- The gameplay itself is sorta meh. Sarah's pretty slow and clunky even with sprint.
- No idea why the chair/table "lean/sit" animations are there, since they do nothing to gameplay and even aesthetically, they're not especially exciting or noteworthy. It's annoying to see rows and rows of chairs/tables with those options too.
- The game map is a friggin maze, and in a REALLY bad way. There's basically nothing that sets the myriad of nondescript corridors apart so you can easily get lost in a labyrinth, especially without a map. There are a plethora of doors that only open with a keycard, or after the ships' systems are reactivated, and there are doors that don't open at all (are basically walls), and doors that open automatically yet look identical to the doors that don't open. Honestly, game layout and map design is the one thing keeping me from enjoying the game; I'll admit I got so bored that I gave up even trying to find a weapon after an hour of wandering around aimlessly.
- As others have stated, game optimization is an issue. I'm running a 5700 XT with 32 gb system mem, and I'm still finding some stutters, framerate drops, and graphical problems even after turning off or lowering settings.
- Wouldn't mind some boob jiggle while Sarah's running. The camera is placed a bit less optimally than Biohassard's (it's center-overhead vs over-the-shoulder), so you can't see Sarah's front as much, but it would be a nice touch, given the sex scenes have boob physics.

I'm really rooting for this project; would love to see more story, enemies, weapons/items, a better map layout, and of course, anims someday. But the game's making a ton of progress really quickly, so it's incredibly impressive you've managed to do this by yourself. I wish you received the publicity and clout that Bioasshard has now.

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Where is the pistol?ammo can be found,but no weapon?
You need to go left after the first large auto-opening blast doors. Dodge the enemy and at the end of the dead end hallway is a keycard on the floor. That key card opens up lockers back in the starting area where the pistol is.

Reactions: Mr.Guo

moned

Sep 16, 2017
This has made some serious improvements from last time I played it!

Difficulty options is an appreciated addition, especially for work in progress games to allow access to the new content, or just for letting people play how they want.

The controls feel a lot better, movement feels to follow my commands rather than just take them as suggestions. I still would like a controls list to be somewhere, I think I figured out all the controls but I can't tell for sure.

Forcing the player to find their weapon in the map is great (much better than hiding it in the inventory unequipped like the last time I played!), it teaches the player to explore to find resources and teaches players the how and the why to avoid enemies. I would make sure that the player can't access too much of the level before getting their weapon though, my first run I explored every other unlocked zone before finding that keycard in the dead end. I think this may be a bug though, as the door opposite the dead end is 'locked' but wide open.

There is a lack of navigational aids, while I am good with navigating video game maps, the game doesn't offer much in prompts or clues in which way to go. Additional signage or lighting/coloured lighting would go a long way without being 'hand-holdy'.

An indication that submitting or losing a grapple reduces max health by 50% would be a good idea, or at least a means to prevent players from using med kits when at their current maximum health would be great. I ate a few medkits before realizing that my max health was dropped.

Oh and there are some weird bugs, (maybe collision based?) the first sort of open-ish area that's like major intersection, you can get stuck and no longer able to move if you stand in the dead middle of the room. Sitting on chairs in the one area that is "up the slope" got me stuck as well.

All in all great progress though!

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
So just played the new test version; PPT 60 V2... Must say it is really promising! Was especially surprised by the quality of the sex scenes in the game. I also like how after you hit 0 HP you are in a hallway crawling away from a monster that was a cool touch so early on. Hope that mechanic gets continued upon in the future updates.

As for feedback; I struggled a bit with navigating around the ship/station. It would be nice to have a map function, inventory was also a bit confusing as were controls in general so that is an area for improvement.

With the h-scenes I also like you added a POV for the monster but also would be nice a POV from the female character we play as.

Looking forward to being able to able to customise our character though, keep up the good work!

Feb 11, 2020
The only issue I can see with a PC POV is that there's often not too much to see (given that she's usually facing away from the monster during sex scenes)

Reactions: anon241

TickledPink

Sep 3, 2020
PC POV would be good, for sure. But, obviously, wouldn't be able to do much about it in some of the positions, though. Apart from anything else, it would run the risk of ending up inside objects she's laid up against.

Still can't find that damned gun, though. It is very difficult to navigate due to a lack of visual clues as to where you are. While the map function isn't implemented, it really relies on players having good memories or doing good old paper mapping.

mikusiek

Sep 28, 2017
another game where you control a female character that gets fucked by male zombies, I don’t really understand away
and I dont understand shemale people. gays also. and transes and, heck even furry fans. but me likes female characters and zombies, so are thousands of people on f95. why do you even bother sharing this useless comment?

imma so impressed with your work matey. the fact, that you've lost the whole build and didn't give up - also the amount of talents you own to create this kind of game ALONE. this is like an introduction to the AAA game, judging by overall atmosphere, graphics and gameplay. hope that your patreon will boom very soon, you deserve it (ofc if you're gonna keep hardworking unlike some VersusX studio jerking off for years taxing 500 patreons at the same time).

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
There's a door to a "Lobby" which empties out into outside the game map. You can fall on top of the roofs of corridors, or just plain fall infinitely into the abyss.

There's also a movement glitch that occurs which I believe is linked with certain locations of the map. After sitting at one of the chairs, and one time randomly exploring the room before the "Lobby" door, I stopped being able to move from the spot I was standing in. If I could get a run animation, my character would rubber band back to position; if I couldn't run, well, I couldn't move at all.

Edit: I did eventually discover that I could escape the movement glitch in the lobby, but only after really jerking around on the controls for a bit.

The last thing I noticed is that zombies stop noticing you if you sit at a chair, table, etc. They should totally rape your ass if you're sitting in front of them.

There's also been occasions when I couldn't loot trash cans that were previously lootable, but I'm guessing that's randomly generated? IDK.

in any case, some of these issues are frustrating, but the game is well designed. Great atmosphere, good gun/monster mechanics. It can be hard to figure out where items are located, but I prefer this frustration over the hand-holding many games do these days. Still, a map system would be amazing, but I understand if you'd rather wait until the maps are finalized before adding anything like that. May I also suggest a deepthroat scene? Didn't see it if there is one.

Last edited:

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
insanelime90
Are you sure about that? Let's see about that..
What software do you use for modeling your 3d model? and what is "LODs" and retopology? What is UVs? What is dynamesh and material and texture? What is boolean and what is boolean made for? What is "Normal map"? What is high and low polygon? What is alpha and brush? What is mask and what does mask do when you are sculpting? What is the most popular 3D digital "sculpting" software to this date?

I made the entire project from scratch too, not only characters, I did everything including animations, environment assets and coding. And in my POV, you are suck ; )

Also, why so many game devs abandoned their project? the truth is that they couldn't make it because of lacking of experiences, budget and time. Some devs can't even do anything and only need budget to buy the assets or hire people to work on the project, some devs are even worse, stole the assets from other games and yet, made money from it. And of course, I know what I can do, I will never do what I can't unless I know how to do it.

Edit: Hi people! If you guys want to have a talk with me about this project (Including suggestion or any cool idea), please join my Discord. Thank you very much for the feedback and cool ideas above!

Last edited:

Rapatapa

Nov 23, 2018
insanelime90
Are you sure about that? Let's see about that..
What software do you use for modeling your 3d model? and what is "LODs" and retopology? What is UVs? What is dynamesh and material and texture? What is boolean and what is boolean made for? What is "Normal map"? What is high and low polygon? What is alpha and brush? What is mask and what does mask do when you are sculpting? What is the most popular 3D digital "sculpting" software to this date?

I made the entire project from scratch too, not only characters, I did everything including animations, environment assets and systems coding. In my POV, you are suck ; )

Also, why so many game devs abandoned their project? the truth is that they couldn't make it because of lacking of experiences, budget and time. Some devs can't even do anything and only need budget to buy the assets or hire people to work on the project, some devs are even worse, stole the assets from other games and yet, made money from it. And of course, I know what I can do, I will never do what I can't unless I know how to do it.
I'm learning more here then I do in my Game Dev Classes, the more you know.

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes