Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Test Version Update] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Just "E" for use,"C" or "Ctrl" for crouch I think,you use "E" for most of the actions,and "Shift" for running.Once you exit your starting room,if you go to your right down the corridor then take another right after the hallway door,there's a room with 2 lockers,one of them has a gun,but you need a key to unlock it,it's pretty easy to find,just look on the ground in one of the corridors with a monster spawning next to a door.

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
You can see the progress on his Discord channel,I think there's a link on his patreon page.No release yet.

FaerDear

Feb 9, 2019
I doubt Matey will upload any of his games here himself cuz he wants to sell them, they will have a price both on Steam and probably on DlSite too. I don't think that would stop anyone else from uploading on f95 both of his games when they have a build though. For now the only way to track his progress with both projects is to check his discord channel and patreon page, but there is a price to pay for some posts.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
They will have my money the moment they start back up on the main project. The secondary is not looking too half bad, but I'm mainly focused on the first one.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
When I first read "secondary project", I was really skeptical, but honestly, after looking at the results, I'm once again impressed. I think this is a great business decision, because it gives Matey a chance to show off his skills and the ability to produce results. I will say that 1-2 months estimate is pretty ambitious, and this is gamedev we're talking about.

Anyway, threw my few bucks at the patreon, and I encourage other interested parties to do the same. This kind of horror style erotic game is something that's quite rare and 2-5 bucks a month to make it happen is not a huge ask in my opinion.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
From patreon update:

I'll be posting 3 times a month (10th, 20th and 30th) about the update of secondary project (aka Project Elimination) on both Patreon and Twitter.

I'll pause the pledging of each month as long as the 3th update is yet to be released.
Delays were my primary concern regarding this project and this update makes me much more confident in its future. Fingers crossed all goes well!

Apr 2, 2019
Does anybody know where to find the Engineer keycard? I'm hoping it's not in either of the rooms I've trapped the horny oogy boogies in. :LOL:

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
So, there's no way to complete the demo yet? :cry:
Also, what do I call this game when people ask me about it? I've been told it doesn't have a name. :unsure:
No, you can but you will have to reach to the end of the hallway in crawl scene to end the demo.

The name of this game is "SECTION SEVEN" or "Unfounded: The Restricted Files" but the project is on hold for now.

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes