Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I got to the locker room but it's practically black and when I try to fight the hunter I just don't see anything
You have to turn the power on first, then all light switches become available. Going without the light is a suicide. We still let people do it just to show that this is a bad idea;)

fsfssfsfsf

Mar 14, 2022
You have to turn the power on first. Going without the light is a suicide. We still let people do it just to show that it is a bad idea;)
but where is the generator?
I looked everywhere for it and I just can't find it.
all i found was the lab (where there is a pc that doesn't let me interact and the basement (which needs electricity)
I even looked in the area under construction and I saw nothing but loot and zombies

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
You have to turn the power on first, then all light switches become available. Going without the light is a suicide. We still let people do it just to show that this is a bad idea;)
searching for generators for long time, still cant find them

fsfssfsfsf

Mar 14, 2022
in the part where you find the hunter inside the police station
If you go to the red light, you will find a note
follow the instructions of the note and from there you can move forward

fsfssfsfsf

Mar 14, 2022
In fact there is an error in the shooting range.
if you activate and deactivate several times the game starts to die of lag

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
In fact there is an error in the shooting range.
if you activate and deactivate several times the game starts to die of lag
Did notice that, because it is coded to switch off if you leave the shooting range and you'll have to reactivate the minigame.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I met him before, did the hunting event etc. I cant enter his map, north of the lake used to be the entrance but its not anymore.
That should not be happening. We didn't touch this map transition. Forest man can be unlocked from new game and should be available if you did him earlier. Can you post your save file?

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes