Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
A couple of questions:
1) Will Mr. X be the stalker in the game? (without being able to kill him, until a certain point?)
2) More costumes (maybe with protection effects or just visual)...
3) The system of a partner (it is possible to complete missions not alone, but to hire people into your party who will have their own weapons, perhaps = situational content = for example, you need to wait out the night and depending on who will be with us in the party scene)...
4) Will there be groupings and their role in the game ...
5) Maybe we will meet a (INTELLIGENT) zombie who will become our partner? ....
6) Have the scenes involving animals and futanari been reviewed?
7) This game feels like a pre-story before something serious... a sort of PROJECT 0 or Beginning, PROLOGUE (whatever suits you)... it feels like it won't be a long game... Any thoughts on a sequel?
8) KARMA system (from the decisions we made = kill, save, spare, etc.), it is possible to get several endings .... I think that's enough ... for the answers, thanks in advance.
1. He will appear further in story.
2. Yes, we plan to add variety of outfits. New outfit is already implemented for next update.
3. We are working on it. It's not that easy to code it due to amount of plugins we have. Probably it will take a couple of updates before it will be fully implemented.
4. Other survivor groups will appear in second act after escaping from the city.
5-6. Everything is possible, but it's unlikely will happen.
7. Initially whole project was planned as trilogy. And no, first game won't be short. However, we can't promise right now that we will start creating second game righta after first one, because it will take couple years to finish first one at current pace.
8. There is already simplified karma system. Game counts how many people have you killed. It will affect further available choices.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i just wanted to say that i really honour your work and am happy you immediately update and fix stuff and read feedback. really look forward to more of the game and thanks for making the toxic zombies in the underground "easier".

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2022
This game is really good and I genuinely enjoyed playing it as the gameplay is fun. The only problem is it lags a lot after being rescued by soldiers when playing with Joiplay on mobile. You just have to pray that it doesn't crashes or it doesn't lag near any zombies, so you dont die. I gues this game isn't meant to be played on Joiplay but I do hope there is some king of way to fix this

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
This game is really good and I genuinely enjoyed playing it as the gameplay is fun. The only problem is it lags a lot after being rescued by soldiers when playing with Joiplay on mobile. You just have to pray that it doesn't crashes or it doesn't lag near any zombies, so you dont die. I gues this game isn't meant to be played on Joiplay but I do hope there is some king of way to fix this
The issue is hidden inside our plugins. They use pc gpu graphics and also require at least middle cpu to play.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I sold my canned food since it was labeled as a valuable item. Can't access the forest story now :(
The priest gives you one and directly tells to bring it to forest man. If you sold it, then you decided not to follow this sub quest :LOL:
I'll put some canned food at police station in next update which will come out soon.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so hope to see some more spicy scenes of these characters again with our HOT and intersting fem protag:

- the crazy old shop owner who just disappeared
- the grumpy hermit (really intersting character i think)
- the chubby "penguin" sewer guy

really interesed to see more new characters but i know its damn hard and much work and i appreciate it, i just wanted to point that out.

maybe she finds a guy from a very old experient who has similar, less developped powers like her? and some of these experiments got out of controle, broke out and are one of the reasons shit got crazy? if i am totally wrong and this is a bad idea, its okay, i can accept that.

Reactions: Howarde

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Is it public or only for patreons?
You can find discord link on patreon page, it's free. Also patreon is not dead, we just didn't post work progress at patreon this time because it is much faster to message at discord.

Reactions: Pogo123

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
You can find discord link on patreon page, it's free. Also patreon is not dead, we just didn't post work progress at patreon this time because it is much faster to message at discord.
You're probably far better off putting a public discord link pinned on Patreon and on this thread as I just checked your patreon and the link is invalid

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
You're probably far better off putting a public discord link pinned on Patreon and on this thread as I just checked your patreon and the link is invalid
That's strange. I made sure our link is permanent, because people keep joining our community. I updated the link and added it to front page.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes