DooFucklizz

Jan 6, 2023
У меня сломалась игра, на окраине при выходе из западной локации игра вылетает, что делать (кроме перепрохождения игры) или если у кого есть сейф в этот момент, скиньте, пж
Я тоже читал последние пару страниц и не нашел ни у кого с этой проблемой
1687181715__2023-06-19_163440900.png

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Do you have an approximate ETA on the next update? Middle of August-ish?
No exact dates. We aim at the end of July or mid August.
У меня сломалась игра, на окраине при выходе из западной локации игра вылетает, что делать (кроме перепрохождения игры) или если у кого есть сейф в этот момент, скиньте, пж
Я тоже читал последние пару страниц и не нашел ни у кого с этой проблемой
View attachment 2708298
We know about this issue and already fixed that for next update.

Reactions: dreminh and CarlH

DooFucklizz

Jan 6, 2023
Нет точных дат. Планируем на конец июля или середину августа.

Мы знаем об этой проблеме и уже исправили ее для следующего обновления.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
мужик, а сохранения не будет? хочет увидеть весь доступный контент, но не воспроизводить его только потому, что игра сломана

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
There is a question. Who knows under what conditions this scene opens
P.S. sorry, English is not my native language. (Yandex Translator) 2ED.png

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Try reloading. We do not provide saves as we don't have save suitable for players, only for debugging.

There is a question. Who knows under what conditions this scene opens
P.S. sorry, English is not my native language. (Yandex Translator) View attachment 2710571
After returning from gunshop before talking to Abe, you can trigger that optional scene by going to the upper side of the pond.

Reactions: kinmack

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
Try reloading. We do not provide saves as we don't have save suitable for players, only for debugging.

After returning from gunshop before talking to Abe, you can trigger that optional scene by going to the upper side of the pond.
Thanks for the quick response. P.S. sorry, English is not my native language. (Yandex Translator)

kyoukaisen

Nov 21, 2019
I go to the store with a weapon and write with a bolt cutter I need a cutter, I have it, but for some reason I don’t want to change it

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Could this be ported for Android? :rolleyes:
We don't think so. We are using a lot of custom code and technical stuff. Also we used a strong necromancy to make it work on P.S. One player tried to play it via jointplay with keyboard and it worked.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
hi dev can you add some kind of testing map where you can spawn enemy , check weapon and movement like Alien Shooter stuff, i have a bug which the mouse and the pixel doesnt match due for using 2 monitor , it only caliber the monitor which it start with .

<JR>

Jul 12, 2022
hi dev can you add some kind of testing map where you can spawn enemy , check weapon and movement like Alien Shooter stuff, i have a bug which the mouse and the pixel doesnt match due for using 2 monitor , it only caliber the monitor which it start with .
Maybe if we had enough of time we will add it in next update.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes