XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
This is a bad end if you make a wrong choice at factory while talking to the guard near ladder.
I thought Jillian would go Berserk Mode and kill all the Thugs like the vaccine injection scene by Sarah, from tortured but guess not. Would be cool though.

<JR>

Jul 12, 2022
I see a yellow truck right beside the warehouse, what looks to be a yellow car in the parking lot, behind the building top left of the map, but otherwise I don't see any other yellow cars to the west, except those that are at the gunstore, and one that is at the gas station, but nothing happens when I try to interact with any of them? (Except those with an inventory prompt, to which it is already empty from looting before trade mission.)
you need to go to another location (street with apartment building), go left (road near factory)

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
It's a good game, but to start it from the start is a pain in the a** . Really like the protagonist. I don't really know what save to start from.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
people asked this multiple times now, can someone please describe where to find the package for the gangsters?

Also I killed a bunch of zombies and I didn't finy any remains for strenghtening MC. is this a bug or intended?

Saderen

Nov 30, 2022
Bl, there are no words, thank you so much for this game, you are well done, updates are pretty fast, and the girl is top, I will not get tired of repeating that this game is about zombies number 1, I will wait for the continuation)

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes