Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
there's no walkthrough ? i've been done for trade mission, what's next ?
Story ends atm after bringing barrel to the church. You still can unlock extra farming poing at the forest by working on Greg.
Also don't forget to buy all secret stashes from Crow, they contain usefull items + recipe.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Story ends atm after bringing barrel to the church. You still can unlock extra farming poing at the forest by working on Greg.
Also don't forget to buy all secret stashes from Crow, they contain usefull items + recipe.
"You still can unlock extra farming poing at the forest by working on Greg." - how exactly can I do that?
Grateful for Your answer, Sir!

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
"You still can unlock extra farming poing at the forest by working on Greg." - how exactly can I do that?
Grateful for Your answer, Sir!
After finishing gunshop, Able tells you to talk to Sarah and priest.
Priest gives you a canned food and asks to bring it to a man in the forest. North from the pond.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
After finishing gunshop, Able tells you to talk to Sarah and priest.
Priest gives you a canned food and asks to bring it to a man in the forest. North from the pond.
"After finishing gunshop" - yes, I have been there already.
But, Abe did not tell Jillian to talk to Sarah and Priest.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Anyone playing on joyplay know how to get rid of the black square around mc. Which plug-in to disable and such to get rid of it.

Reactions: Vatana Batata

littlebeyou

Aug 19, 2019
thanks for the reply, can't wait for your awesome update, such an amazing game

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Does someone have a safe as you pick up the secret package for Antonio? My save is bugged

IamAndrea

May 19, 2021
I literally cannot find a single yellow car that should yield parts for traders. Anyone who can provide a screenshot or something, of where I need to go? ^^

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I literally cannot find a single yellow car that should yield parts for traders. Anyone who can provide a screenshot or something, of where I need to go? ^^
Yellow car is located at upper side of western street.

IamAndrea

May 19, 2021
Yellow car is located at upper side of western street.
I see a yellow truck right beside the warehouse, what looks to be a yellow car in the parking lot, behind the building top left of the map, but otherwise I don't see any other yellow cars to the west, except those that are at the gunstore, and one that is at the gas station, but nothing happens when I try to interact with any of them? (Except those with an inventory prompt, to which it is already empty from looting before trade mission.)

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes