DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
Please make so the zombies can't attack you doing dialogue I had to manually cancell the dialogue, turn around and shoot cause she is not turning around with mouse which is much better options than usind WSAD keys for looking. Game is good so far if not that its made with this irritating setup. I would prefer option to just have RPGM combat instead.

<JR>

Jul 12, 2022
Please make so the zombies can't attack you doing dialogue I had to manually cancell the dialogue, turn around and shoot cause she is not turning around with mouse which is much better options than usind WSAD keys for looking. Game is good so far if not that its made with this irritating setup. I would prefer option to just have RPGM combat instead.
There is no problem, MC turning to mouse cursor when you shots so you don’t need to turnaround manually with keyboard.

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Does somebody have a walkthrough? this game is too hard for me... Where do I get the ammunition? The sports one won't be loaded to the weapon I have.

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
Just curious, I went into the west area to grab the secret package, but my game errors anytime I try and leave the west area now, any ideas what's wrong?

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Is there any chance to change the save file location to appdata or something?

I always forget it and end up deleting the game folder and losing my save.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
A couple of questions:
1) Will Mr. X be the stalker in the game? (without being able to kill him, until a certain point?)
2) More costumes (maybe with protection effects or just visual)...
3) The system of a partner (it is possible to complete missions not alone, but to hire people into your party who will have their own weapons, perhaps = situational content = for example, you need to wait out the night and depending on who will be with us in the party scene)...
4) Will there be groupings and their role in the game ...
5) Maybe we will meet a (INTELLIGENT) zombie who will become our partner? ....
6) Have the scenes involving animals and futanari been reviewed?
7) This game feels like a pre-story before something serious... a sort of PROJECT 0 or Beginning, PROLOGUE (whatever suits you)... it feels like it won't be a long game... Any thoughts on a sequel?
8) KARMA system (from the decisions we made = kill, save, spare, etc.), it is possible to get several endings .... I think that's enough ... for the answers, thanks in advance.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes