TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I give up, too easy to die, got about 30 health and the zombies have over 100 (or seems like it as most take 4 gunshots to kill) zombies move faster than they should, dogs kill on one hit and you can't get away from them and you can't sneak past anything, you need an unlimited gun cause there aren't enough bullets and you probably can't make enough.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
So the game finish after her task in armory police station completed, save Malene from the gang member and a little kiss moment from Malene

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
So the game finish after her task in armory police station completed, save Malene from the gang member and a little kiss moment from Malene
Story ends here atm. You still can explore new scenes.
Next update will finish first act of the story and will introduce next one.

I give up, too easy to die, got about 30 health and the zombies have over 100 (or seems like it as most take 4 gunshots to kill) zombies move faster than they should, dogs kill on one hit and you can't get away from them and you can't sneak past anything, you need an unlimited gun cause there aren't enough bullets and you probably can't make enough.
Can't advise anything but try to play safer I guess? We test every single update from player perspective (no cheats etc.) and it is absolutely beatable.
Yup, our game requires a bit of learning how to survive and fight.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Free roam to found new scene but where location exactly, could you give a hint

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Can't advise anything but try to play safer I guess? We test every single update from player perspective (no cheats etc.) and it is absolutely beatable.
From player perspective, eh? With blue balls and coombrain? Because that shit makes you impatient and go "BOOBA! AWOOGA!!!" instead of thinking clearly.

I'm not judging your approach to gameplay mechanics and whatnot, just making sure to remind you, that seggs and challenges don't mix well, not for everybody anyway.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Hey I saw that some people are saying that the game is too hard cuz of the enemies.....

So, for fixing this problem u can edit your save file by using this website..

I still haven't played the game cuz I am waiting for it to get more updates in the meantime those who are playing if you think its too hard then u can use this website to modify your stats
Wait so you haven't tried it yet you are suggesting how to edit the save? You think people haven't tried that yet?

pagan4eg

Jun 4, 2020
Nice game, but maaan it's too dark in police station. I can't see anything at all. how the hell i have to play this part?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Ones you understand that this game is not a battlefield or another run-n-gun and you are not supposed to go Rambo style and kill every single zombie, it becomes very easy.
Wow, because I didn't try to avoid every zombie I came across to conserve ammo but hey the dev who MADE THE GAME says its easy.... never mind that the dev should know exactly HOW to play the game. I guess I am just an idiot who can't figure it out as are many others who voiced complaints about stupidity... sorry difficulty. When a game is a chore to play its not going to be fun.

What I hate with a passion is devs who make a game and you HAVE to play it pretty much exactly as they want you to especially a game like this, open world yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: Aromabish

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021

Internal testing is not the same as a first time player of the game.
When I played the previous release I had to use cheats until I reached the church.
Some points that need to be fixed.
1st.Before exiting the police station the heroine says to the girl that will take a look around and come back for her.
=> When I got the machine gun, I tried to enter the police station to take her with me => died 5 times.
2nd. After finding that re-entering the station is impossible with the machine gun
A) went north = died
B) went south = died
C) went east = died 3 times until finally reached the rescue point
3rd. After the church when went into town I died 7 times because I went south and the horde of zombies is massive there
Ones you understand that this game is not a battlefield or another run-n-gun and you are not supposed to go Rambo style and kill every single zombie, it becomes very easy.
So no, a logic of massive waves of enemies does not help the player understand the game play. And providing a machinegun with a lot of ammo does not give a hint to the player "ignore the zombies, leave the other survivor behind and run for your life until you collapse, then get bitten and hope that the army will come to rescue you".

It would be more logical to have zombies coming from north and south only... so the user should try to go to the relatively clear path. Escaping versus the horde defies any logic when 1 bite means death...

ps. A woman is not strong as Schwarzenegger, so I am curious why you used a machinegun, I bet than no normal guy could hold and fire with it let alone run with it....

Last edited:
Reactions: TheUberstuff

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Internal testing is not the same as a first time player of the game.
When I played the previous release I had to use cheats until I reached the church.
Some points that need to be fixed.
1st.Before exiting the police station the heroine says to the girl that will take a look around and come back for her.
=> When I got the machine gun, I tried to enter the police station to take her with me => died 5 times.
2nd. After finding that re-entering the station is impossible with the machine gun
A) went north = died
B) went south = died
C) went east = died 3 times until finally reached the rescue point
3rd. After the church when went into town I died 7 times because I went south and the horde of zombies is massive there

So no, a logic of massive waves of enemies does not help the player understand the game play. And providing a machinegun with a lot of ammo does not give a hint to the player "ignore the zombies, leave the other survivor behind and run for your life until you collapse, then get bitten and hope that the army will come to rescue you".

It would be more logical to have zombies coming from north and south only... so the user should try to go to the relatively clear path. Escaping versus the horde defies any logic when 1 bite means death...
Machine gun is available only at the street when you escape the building in prologue, what are you talking about?

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
The moment you know that you can sprint and you dont have a computer that freezes the game every few seconds the game is actually really doable where you only need to use your gun in closed spaced rooms. After I learned the sprint button I only got bitten like 5 times in like 2 hours.

After like 3/4 houses i am full of ammo and supplies that make ammo with that i need to go back to dump it. I have more difficulty not bringing to much shit or getting to max carry capacity with me then actually running out of ammo.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
The moment you know that you can sprint and you dont have a computer that freezes the game every few seconds the game is actually really doable where you only need to use your gun in closed spaced rooms. After I learned the sprint button I only got bitten like 5 times in like 2 hours.

After like 3/4 houses i am full of ammo and supplies that make ammo with that i need to go back to dump it. I have more difficulty not bringing to much shit or getting to max carry capacity with me then actually running out of ammo.
Yup, there is enough resources to beat the game, but not to execute all zombies. Also, you can increase carry weight at doctor if you have enough virus samples.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
Machine gun is available only at the street when you escape the building in prologue, what are you talking about?
I am talking about that exactly. The MC that is not an army officer comes across a heavy machine gun that is probably heavier than her, knows how to operate it, can fire with it while standing and can even run with it....

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Can someone share a full save ? Been using the same save from the first update and I can't have access to the forest man, same for the skill tree with the nurse

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes