Aug 20, 2018
I had my first playtrough yesterday (took about 2 hours), and found everything with ease, the only thing bothering me was sometimes having issues talking with people it gets laggy but when leaving the conversation everything is running smoothly again.
And i really had to upgrade my bag because i kept picking up to much stuff ... @-@
When using the crowbar on a car to open it the zombies kept approaching, so when leaving the opening sequence i got almost killed instantly sometimes... that's one of the complaints i have with it.. But overall i got trough it without dying and enough Ammo to always get myself out of sticky situations. Finding Healing supplies also was easy enough.
And once i got the House from the priest i had another storage unit which was nice.
The Police station took most of my time, since it was lot of back and forth trough the buildings but everything was easy to find.. Well besides the code on the key that took a bit of time for me to figure out, i thought she meant look for another item of his.. and not an item i already had.. so i was searching until i checked the items in my inventory for hints..
Love the difficulty so far and like that its actually trying to be somewhat of a game. :coffee:
Oh and quick question i did the Shooting range "mini-Game" in the Police Station what did we get from it ?..
Because i didn't notice if i got something or not... ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I had my first playtrough yesterday (took about 2 hours), and found everything with ease, the only thing bothering me was sometimes having issues talking with people it gets laggy but when leaving the conversation everything is running smoothly again.
And i really had to upgrade my bag because i kept picking up to much stuff ... @-@
When using the crowbar on a car to open it the zombies kept approaching, so when leaving the opening sequence i got almost killed instantly sometimes... that's one of the complaints i have with it.. But overall i got trough it without dying and enough Ammo to always get myself out of sticky situations. Finding Healing supplies also was easy enough.
And once i got the House from the priest i had another storage unit which was nice.
The Police station took most of my time, since it was lot of back and forth trough the buildings but everything was easy to find.. Well besides the code on the key that took a bit of time for me to figure out, i thought she meant look for another item of his.. and not an item i already had.. so i was searching until i checked the items in my inventory for hints..
Love the difficulty so far and like that its actually trying to be somewhat of a game. :coffee:
Oh and quick question i did the Shooting range "mini-Game" in the Police Station what did we get from it ?..
Because i didn't notice if i got something or not... ^^
Take a closer look at the wall at shooting range. Once you beat the minigame, an icon appears, telling that there is a hidden stash.

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
Well it took me 6 hours to finish all the content in current game I ended with plenty of ammo and a large cache of crafting supplies. The difficulty was ok not too hard not too easy, the H scenes need extra words if you go back a 2nd time the trader discount's for example. My guess the forest guy's story is not finished and I am looking forward to the "Special" infected and the pregnancy implementation. I am very much looking forward to playing the next update as I can see where the story is going with a sandbox like setup.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The moment you know that you can sprint and you dont have a computer that freezes the game every few seconds the game is actually really doable where you only need to use your gun in closed spaced rooms. After I learned the sprint button I only got bitten like 5 times in like 2 hours.

After like 3/4 houses i am full of ammo and supplies that make ammo with that i need to go back to dump it. I have more difficulty not bringing to much shit or getting to max carry capacity with me then actually running out of ammo.
What sprint button, it isn't in the list of controls on the 1st page.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I'm enjoying the story so far, but combat is a bit difficult for my liking. I've had to reload a save more times than should be necessary. Either the amount of zombies needs to be reduced or the player should have a bit more health, IMO. Perhaps I'll give it another try after cheating in some extra ammo. I get that combat should be avoided whenever possible, but that's easier said than done in some areas, especially when actions like opening a car trunk take like 6 or 7 seconds and don't pause the game.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
=> When I got the machine gun, I tried to enter the police station to take her with me => died 5 times.
2nd. After finding that re-entering the station is impossible with the machine gun
A) went north = died
B) went south = died
C) went east = died 3 times until finally reached the rescue point
3rd. After the church when went into town I died 7 times because I went south and the horde of zombies is massive there
this is so confusing, you don't get to the police station with the machine gun.

you have to first arrive at the church, then go to outskirt, sewer, before u can go to the police station. However you already lost the machine gun when you first arrive at the church.

Anyway the machine gun part was basically the easiest moment in the game, all you need to do was to right click and kill everything on the map.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Because maybe Abe was wrong and there is no generator. Maybe there is something else instead at the garage? Like a junction box?
I honestly didn't know the junction box was locked or required a key to function. I went to grab the key and used it to open a gate outside, then I was like "oh maybe the key can open some other doors too". Stuck for an hour until I went back to the junction box...

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes