Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Aromabish (and everyone with lag problems) you should replace the "pixi.js" v4.5.4 with the v4.8.9
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/
with the v4.5.4 I get very often 0-2fps but with v4.8.9 I get 99% of the time 60fps.
I just downloaded the v4.8.9 there are two files inside the folder i put pixi.js in the js folder that overwrites the current pixi.js what about pixi.js.map where should i put the second one let me know thank you because i have lagging issues

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
I just downloaded the v4.8.9 there are two files inside the folder i put pixi.js in the js folder that overwrites the current pixi.js what about pixi.js.map where should i put the second one let me know thank you because i have lagging issues
the map file is not needed unless you are a developer and want to debug it.

• Love
Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

cawlalalal

Feb 1, 2021
I know it's been asked, but the game up until last update is really long and I personally don't have access to my save, so if anybody has one right before the continuation that's in the latest update it'd be appreciated

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
thanks again Claudi@ for helping some random guy in need out. your actions will be noticed and not forgotten.

about the update:

i had no issues whatsoever personally. and i could see the hard work through and through in this update as in all others before even i hoped for more sexual action in it but maybe there is not the time yet for such things without having a very bad end for the poor protagonist.
i really like the new outfit even tho i think its very sad she doesn't wear shorts anymore. some military shorts would be quite hot especially together with that amazing top :p
i like the new female character. she seems likeable, tough and she is pretty. in fact i would say if she would be as curvy as our beloved jillian she would be as attractive but like this she is currently close second. (at least for me ^^)

the baseballbat is a nice idea (missed the spikes to resemeble some other well known one - just kidding ;-)) but it feels kinda weak (maybe intentional?) i needed at least 4 bashes to kill a zombie - and for the fragile but very deadly quick zombies thats too many - at least at the moment in my personal opinion but maybe i am wrong.

thought i read somewhere about a secret scene with the old man in the woods. couldn't trigger it if there is one. but i hope there will be more bonding between them :p

i finally know now who the priest resemebles :-D you are a fan of the actor? i can agree he is a talented one.

the police station was quite cool and thougt out even tho i struggled to find one of the cards for quite some time.

nice memo/notice stuff about the victims etc. very atmospheric.

the creature/horror stuff was surprising for me here. i liked the idea. thought i would have to battle/kill it but not yet it seems or i missed it. (the creature design itself looks quite mutated/alien personally would have liked less to no teeth so if an optional sexual encounter happens it can suck on those juicy melons :p) but nice "stalking" horror feel and idea. and i am normally not even a horror enjoyer but this is atmospheric and well made.

wonder if you head of to the next chapter if you will "recruit" more characters and also if you meet some again (like the crazy old man from the beginning and others) oh and also if all characters will come with you (and if you might lose some) whats with the man from the woods will he join the journey or will he stay? (answer this might be spoilers i know...)

the fight at the end of the update was also quite cool cause you felt like you did something good and protective and you also kind felt like "rambo" (thanks for the many times to mention to reload ammo before the fight :-D)

Spirit Master

Apr 19, 2021
Wait so you haven't tried it yet you are suggesting how to edit the save? You think people haven't tried that yet?
Man I'm not talking to the ones that have tried it I am talking to players like you who can't finish the game and tell its too hard I gave that link for your own good, if u don't want to use it then don't but don't nag on me for your failure........

• Angry
Reactions: dave143

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I bet its more interesting if in the future developer put some option when Jillian facing the mutant between fight or surrender. If we choice surrender, the mutant will torture her body until she knock out like gang member did to her in bad ending choice but if we choice fight she will fight the mutant and continue the game. ;)

Dustasf

Aug 27, 2018
why its hard to get virus sample from first area i need 5 corruption for sence but i cant find any i only need 2

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
I thought I would add that its wonderful to see an actual Game thats also adult, it speaks volumes however to keep the horny masses from getting too ornery it might be a good idea to have a little more H content then again I am pretty sure its those masses complaining about how hard it is which is kinda ironic, the difficulty is great tbh but I would love to see an option for dead zombies to stay dead for immersion but that might ruin the balance as with the right rng you can make practically unlimited ammo with enough patience.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes