Alex84

Aug 22, 2018
ok just because I hate not finishing games. Someone who isn't just going to be a jerk please tell me where I edit to get more ammo.

View attachment 2886102
I see you use "saveditonline". The easiest thing to do is open your save, and then drag & drop on the same page the files "items.json" & "system.json" which are in "\Project venus 0.1.4.1\www\data"

Alex84

Aug 22, 2018
Also, anyone else have this issue? I go into the apartment building to get the package for the gang and when I get back out, I get stuck on the door, can't move at all

karbofos22

Jul 14, 2017
You said it happens after the trailer. But does starting from the beginning result into black screen too? I mean if you choose to start from the beginning you won't see the trailer just yet, you appear in the apartments.
If i start from beginning im able to play and complete intro part. After scene with bite and intro trailer its black screen with UI too

CarlH

Jul 4, 2021
Game keep crashing after I try to return to the city after the vaccination. Fix in first post does nothing. Is this normal, and if so, what is the work-around?

<JR>

Jul 12, 2022
Game keep crashing after I try to return to the city after the vaccination. Fix in first post does nothing. Is this normal, and if so, what is the work-around?
What error? Screen with crush?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I played but had 6corruption only need save with more corruption
You can get more corruption by working on forest man. Also you can buy the information from the Crow at the sewers. Doing dances for him increases corruption as well.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
The problem I find game runs fine but then it keeps showing a black screen on the gang character when they are on fight with Jillian, Im not seen any image of the character just black box screen running :unsure:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
The problem I find game runs fine but then it keeps showing a black screen on the gang character when they are on fight with Jillian, Im not seen any image of the character just black box screen running :unsure:
Update GPU drivers

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes