TallMan1254

Oct 21, 2021
Hey for me is this a really good start so far. And im on your Discord server and follow youre
development. I think there are some good ideas and i hope really the game has a future. Because i like the art style and the gamplay works at least.

Reactions: <JR> and Aromabish

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
in this update we got only one scene sucking kock, and kiss the new girl and this is it? I expected more for all this challange in police station.

Jul 21, 2019
What is the exactly password to open this box ? Im in the police station and at the place of Sherif, upstairs. I tried 8245 nothing happens really. i have read all the clues in the room i tried those numbers i couldnt open it, please help.

<JR>

Jul 12, 2022
sex scenes are not animated so the tag is a lie.
I read your review. You can store items in chests (church, Elias house, your car at police station). If you too lazy to do it and then writing review with two stars because of it. So who is dumb?

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
I read your review. You can store items in chests (church, Elias house, your car at police station). If you too lazy to do it and then writing review with two stars because of it. So who is dumb?
in church the first prompt about boxes storing items is a weapon box. you can try to slide items from your inventory to that box, it doesn't work. nor weapons nor anything. so yes it's a 2 rating game. i guess you are not top IQ either. since in game none of these were explained, which means probably many ppl stopped playing due to getting stuck, they just didn't bother to write a review, else this game would have rating average 2,5

• Angry
Reactions: metasmugl

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
If you would take a better look, you will understand, that the only lie here is your post.
you are literally lying right now. what scene is animated? give me just 1 example. or do you even know what animated scene means? it's a moving picture, at least a couple of frames. not 1 frame still picture then a completely different scene.

yes the character "movement" is animated in battle. that's it. the tag is not supposed to be used for that, because then every game could have the "animated" tag.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes