Pogchampion45

Aug 26, 2020
Hello, player. We understand the situation, but we also can't make magic to happen. This update is probably the worst for us due to some problems. However, since the last month we've returned to previous development pace. We've done quest log testing few days ago and now we need to complete the assets. This shouldn't take much time. We aim at the end of February.
Any news?

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
The developer stated that he has SEVERAL GAMES in his plans... I don’t believe that they so stupidly decided to abandon the product... But I already want to see the update.

EmpireCapital

Jan 21, 2019
It will be soon, I know it can be frustrating waiting for updates for games you are invested in, I am eagerly awaiting the new update, but the Developer probably will not provide release dates, as if they did provide a specific date for the next update and they cant make that date, due to major bugs, work pace slowing for things in their life like illness, work commitments, et. Not having a release date stops people complaining about it, if he doesnt release it on time, Also not having a specific release date, allows them a little more creative room to rework scenes they arent happy with or spend a little extra time making sure a animation is amazing and smooth, as I have seen what rushing to meet release dates does to games like this, bad animations, spelling mistakes, bugs and crap story that feels rushed and a little too plain

ReilorTHEgfs

Jul 12, 2021
Hey can anyone tell me where to get canned food? I eat the one the priest had given me and i cant find anymone of them. I need to give to guy in the woods thanks

CarlH

Jul 4, 2021
Should probably be flagged as abandoned unfortunately. Devs were pretty vocal until a few months ago so I hope nothing happened to them, as I think they live in Ukraine.
To be fair it was a very ambitious project.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Nah, the dev is very active on his discord. Talked about finishing the shopping mall scripts a few days ago, and how sex scenes will be animated (& quite a few of those already being done). Also posted a meme just yesterday.

Reactions: metasmugl
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes