Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
also I do recommend keeping the discord invite only, considering the mod might deter people from supporting project X (considering it shows people could just do it themselves) it is likely it will be targeted by zeta and her group once they find out as well as any extreme fans the group has.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I remember an older version of this game. I guess they took out Zoo by RockCandy sadly as I remember her being in one older version.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
also I do recommend keeping the discord invite only, considering the mod might deter people from supporting project X (considering it shows people could just do it themselves) it is likely it will be targeted by zeta and her group once they find out as well as any extreme fans the group has.
zeta knows already but yeah invite only will spare a lot of headache

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
b

but i remember a scene of Zoo in the Music Tracks saying she will be back
Nah, I spoke with him on his discord, he said they just kicked him out from nowhere for no reason. Besides i think zu was out since stage 2.

Maybe if we tell him about this he would want to make some new sprites for it, but for now he's really busy with a flash game he's making, it's literally he's biggest project till now and looks so goddamn good.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Talked to zeta already she doesn't mind as long as you make sure to credit her and the team when modding the game

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Nah, I spoke with him on his discord, he said they just kicked him out from nowhere for no reason. Besides i think zu was out since stage 2.

Maybe if we tell him about this he would want to make some new sprites for it, but for now he's really busy with a flash game he's making, it's literally he's biggest project till now and looks so goddamn good.
The whole story is really weird and full of bizarre drama. Ultimately we don't really have a good picture of what all actually happened, the main thing we know is that RC upset Zeta in some way or another (maybe not even them doing something directly, could've been just that a lot of people like Zu more than Zeta, or could've been something interpersonal) and they kicked them off the team / mostly stripped her from the game. The whole situation was weird.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
The whole story is really weird and full of bizarre drama. Ultimately we don't really have a good picture of what all actually happened, the main thing we know is that RC upset Zeta in some way or another (maybe not even them doing something directly, could've been just that a lot of people like Zu more than Zeta, or could've been something interpersonal) and they kicked them off the team / mostly stripped her from the game. The whole situation was weird.
I thought the reason RC was knocked off the project is because Zu was still in the 'exclusively anal/oral' phase and thus the character/artist was not nearly as suited for all the fetishes as the rest of the cast?

JESUSans

Aug 21, 2019
Yooooo glad to here all this support please Dm as there is a cooldown on how many people i can send a invite via F95 and yes progress is going great, and the mod will be open source code meaning me, you, even my mother could mod this game

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I thought the reason RC was knocked off the project is because Zu was still in the 'exclusively anal/oral' phase and thus the character/artist was not nearly as suited for all the fetishes as the rest of the cast?
Went back to look at discord, so what he said, it was he stopped working with them because it was taking away attention from his own work.

Also that the project didn't have a clear lead and it wasn't easy to work along the team since they didn't have too much communication.

Last edited:

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018
Speaking of Zu here is files from an older build that contains Zu content.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
omg after multiple day of trail and error I FINALLY MANGE TO DO IT.
PROJECT X Evil MODE REVIVAL MOD 0.10

NOTE: only evil tails is playable (do to lack of sprites)
you can only play the first stage Egg Argonaut

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
omg after multiple day of trail and error I FINALLY MANGE TO DO IT.
PROJECT X Evil MODE REVIVAL MOD 0.10

NOTE: only evil tails is playable (do to lack of sprites)
you can only play the first stage Egg Argonaut
thank you so much

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Attention
I intend to continue after completing stage 2.
so stage 3 will be completed is some time.

But please don't rush and harass me over the mod.
I'm still a newbie and still trying to understand Zeta's Px engine.
and I'm doing this out of my own enjoyment of modding.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Agreed wholeheartedly. You're doing your best to work on these stages given the sheer mess of coding that Zeta Team left behind, along with the encrypting that took ages to get past (also ty so much to the person/people who got through that). You're taking time out of your schedule to work on this, and have already made insane progress compared to the original team behind it. It'd usually take them a week to just a basic edit sprited!

Reactions: Deynan

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Agreed wholeheartedly. You're doing your best to work on these stages given the sheer mess of coding that Zeta Team left behind, along with the encrypting that took ages to get past (also ty so much to the person/people who got through that). You're taking time out of your schedule to work on this, and have already made insane progress compared to the original team behind it. It'd usually take them a week to just a basic edit sprited!
Just to point out I have nothing against the team OR Zeta and I respect them for making the game

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes