rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
Looking fantastic, I would love to learn modding. I'm curious to see what makes evil mode so evil. Perhaps in the future we will see the capture and corruption of heroes VIA bossfight? Whatever it is thank you for modding it!

Last edited:

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Looking fantastic, I would love to learn modding. I'm curious to see what makes evil mode so evil. Perhaps in the future we will see the capture and corruption of heroes VIA bossfight? Whatever it is thank you for modding it!
evil mode: your helping Venus corrupt the world and stop the heroes

Reactions: rawry776

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
The original basic idea behind evil mode was pretty much just a hard mode, where you don't get any escape chance against enemies since you're already naked/vulnerable. At the most a small extra part of boss fights to make it more in line with being on the evil side - like how in the Argonaut boss fight in act one you also have to destroy/sabotage the controls. I don't think they thought it all the way through considering act 3 you literally fight Venus in 2 forms, which doesn't make much sense being on her side.

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
The original basic idea behind evil mode was pretty much just a hard mode, where you don't get any escape chance against enemies since you're already naked/vulnerable. At the most a small extra part of boss fights to make it more in line with being on the evil side - like how in the Argonaut boss fight in act one you also have to destroy/sabotage the controls. I don't think they thought it all the way through considering act 3 you literally fight Venus in 2 forms, which doesn't make much sense being on her side.
oh i found a solution past that venus boss fight the game kinda already had the answer
there still a boss you will fight at the end of stage 3 so don't worry

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
UPDATE TIME:

WHATS NEW
Evil Amy is now playable
you can now renter the first room of stage 1 and have fun with some of the characters
HAVE FUN!!
you are quite quick, thanks

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
this evil mode is the most fun thing I've played in this game, the constant nervous of being grabbed without you noticing is awesome

Feb 6, 2021
for some reason, my computer is not letting me access any version of the projectX.exe, as it states that it contains a virus, or unwanted software. Any ideas on why?

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
Is the game completely finished?
The team had some troubles with covid and some internal politics. They are supposedly still working on it, and theres even some art of the next stages floating around somewhere, but you might want to let this one slip from your mind for a while.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes