Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
If yall are worried about bots, you can set it up so that incoming people are only allow access to channels that don't require interaction, such as stable/experimental releases, FAQ, and announcements. If anyone wants to go beyond that and participate in discussion, you can just manually vet them and assign them roles that allow access to relevant channels. It should deter the low-effort trolling attempts.

JESUSans

Aug 21, 2019
Alright then imma set up a Server for it lemme know how to improve it as such cause honestly i just want to do it for the people man... I'll drop the link later today as for being mod lemme know who you are what your goals are and we will voe on it lets just make it a friendly server and active one at that

Reactions: yercat

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
In terms of trying to take down said "Fan Made Server" via a Copyright method, the Zeta Team simply could not do such a thing, unless of course they can somehow convince the world that "OpenBor" (which they use as the game engine) and the numerous iconic Sonic characters are rightfully theirs, which we all know isn't.

Quite simply they have no power to take down a harmless mod of a fangame of a well known franchise (considering it is free to play) and instead they rely on trying to intimidate people with empty threats in order to put them off the idea, all because Zeta fears it may come out something better than what we currently have, which would take all that attention away from her.

At the end of the day, Zeta only does very simple "coding" for the game as of late and most of the art provided does not even come from her, so she does not own much of anything and unless ALL the other developers provide the same answer as what she gives to us, it means absolutely nothing and from what I saw, the other artists are quite open to sharing but Melissa and Zeta refuse to allow it.

If it comes to it and she thinks of using it against people, just remove her character from any Mod that may come along in the future. So go for it, make a Server, I'd be more than happy to join.

Also JESUSans I'd suggest PMing people the link here for those that are interested because it is guaranteed there are some Project X White Knights lurking around here.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
In terms of trying to take down said "Fan Made Server" via a Copyright method, the Zeta Team simply could not do such a thing, unless of course they can somehow convince the world that "OpenBor" (which they use as the game engine) and the numerous iconic Sonic characters are rightfully theirs, which we all know isn't.

Quite simply they have no power to take down a harmless mod of a fangame of a well known franchise (considering it is free to play) and instead they rely on trying to intimidate people with empty threats in order to put them off the idea, all because Zeta fears it may come out something better than what we currently have, which would take all that attention away from her.

At the end of the day, Zeta only does very simple "coding" for the game as of late and most of the art provided does not even come from her, so she does not own much of anything and unless ALL the other developers provide the same answer as what she gives to us, it means absolutely nothing and from what I saw, the other artists are quite open to sharing but Melissa and Zeta refuse to allow it.

If it comes to it and she thinks of using it against people, just remove her character from any Mod that may come along in the future. So go for it, make a Server, I'd be more than happy to join.

Also JESUSans I'd suggest PMing people the link here for those that are interested because it is guaranteed there are some Project X White Knights lurking around here.
Yep, sending the invitation through pm would be a good thing.

JESUSans

Aug 21, 2019
if your intrested on the server it's 90% done just adding a few little thing here and there lmk if you want to join, ill check my messages as well as eople here that want to join

Reactions: Deynan

bobbot

May 10, 2018
im interested in watching this progress if its ok i love eating crow in this case so please prove me wrong and make this work

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
so this game will be completed thanks to the mods?

Actually the idea that someone can complete or improve it is really nice also because I have been waiting for it to be completed for years.

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
Add some more corrupted characters. Evil Tails needs justice. Make them all have corrupted alter egos muahaha. Robotization perhaps?

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Add some more corrupted characters. Evil Tails needs justice. Make them all have corrupted alter egos muahaha. Robotization perhaps?
they kind of had them in a previous version when they had evil mode except it was removed in later versions . had the sprites and everything

Nexo42

Apr 9, 2019
I'm very happy to see that the game is finally moddable.
People have been talking about it for years, but now it's actually happening, and it's amazing to see actual content for once.

I don't have any talent to mod it myself, but I hope some people can add in or replace the missing animations sometime.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
if your intrested on the server it's 90% done just adding a few little thing here and there lmk if you want to join, ill check my messages as well as eople here that want to join

Im intriqued, dabble a bit in modding (not making them mind you)

OneSpoopyBoi

Jul 17, 2020
I am certainly interested in joining this, I'd love to see some actual progress on this game

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
I'm interested, but sadly I use my real username for my discord. I wouldn't be able to join. I'll just have to wait it out here. Have fun guys!

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes