chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
due to some time inconveniences ( and I'm not taking this mod seriously )I might release the dev beta update version of the game to the public cause i dont want that work to go to waste

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
due to some time inconveniences ( and I'm not taking this mod seriously )I might release the dev beta update version of the game to the public cause i dont want that work to go to waste
Don't feel like it needs to be rushed ahead if you feel it will be an incomplete portion. If people here can wait for Zeta Team to budge, they can wait for your mod work. You have been doing some slices of extra content, so try not to feel the need to slice the slices like that. Do you get what I mean?

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Don't feel like it needs to be rushed ahead if you feel it will be an incomplete portion. If people here can wait for Zeta Team to budge, they can wait for your mod work. You have been doing some slices of extra content, so try not to feel the need to slice the slices like that. Do you get what I mean?
i more focus on the returning the games relevancy rather than the mod itself i feel a thought enough of the mod can be released i just need to cut out the unfinished bits

Reactions: Konpon and WeebLoop

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
if u guys want i could share the tools i used to mod the game i don't mind if u have the time and patience modding the game pretty straight forward when u figure out how everything works

Jul 26, 2020
if u guys want i could share the tools i used to mod the game i don't mind if u have the time and patience modding the game pretty straight forward when u figure out how everything works
It would be nice is you share it on this thread, because maybe someone more capable than me could do something with it.

Reactions: bobbot

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
finally after two months of hard work and mental recovery i can finally release 0.30

what's New
where do I even start
border fix for the big boss fight
fix all the enemy's being spiders in stage 2
graphical overhaul for stage stage 1
character select overhaul
added new Venus messages
evil dialogue for Amy for stage 1-2
bunch of bug fixes
and more
What's next
more evil dialogue