• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
The green lady boss from stage 5. Who is one of the main antagonists from Sonic Lost World.
Ah. Thanks for clearing that one up, didn't know she was a legit character. Sega comes out with a couple new ones every year. If you told me Irish the Hedgehog was a Cannon character, I'd have laughed my arse off.

And I still do.

DanimusPrime

Jan 26, 2019
Ah. Thanks for clearing that one up, didn't know she was a legit character. Sega comes out with a couple new ones every year. If you told me Irish the Hedgehog was a Cannon character, I'd have laughed my arse off.

And I still do.
Sonic Generations didn't introduce any "new" characters.

mr_craigsliat

Sep 7, 2021
Does anyone know a legitmate way of decrypting this game I tried using pak explorer but it doesn't recgonize the pak file

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020

And I still do.
Did you hear? Everything is canon in the Sonic Multiverse. No exceptions. Even stuff that Sonic never met (because it hasn't happened yet).

Reactions: Axis3123
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes