Unsan_Musho23

Aug 17, 2019
Another PX mod maker who is bringing back Evil Mode as well as updating the zones. Currently working on Area 4 after completing areas 1,2 and 3. We have a discord that she posts on regularly.

Are these mods or are they actually continuing this? If these are mods can they be downloaded on this board or do I need to follow another one?

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Are these mods or are they actually continuing this? If these are mods can they be downloaded on this board or do I need to follow another one?
Project X is to receive one last update from the official team. When? I dunno. I'm on the discord and we have no release time yet

But you can play redeye Samurai's mod here

https://f95zone.to/threads/love-potion-disaster-mod-edition-redeye-samurai.123840/

And download Chipps Mod

Hope this helps.

Unsan_Musho23

Aug 17, 2019
Project X is to receive one last update from the official team. When? I dunno. I'm on the discord and we have no release time yet

https://f95zone.to/threads/love-potion-disaster-mod-edition-redeye-samurai.123840/

And download Chipps Mod

Hope this helps.
Thanks so much, can't wait to see what the final official update will be like and I'm glad that this game is still alive with modders and such.

Quick question though, so I got the rar files but it seems to take a long time to extract, like 2 hours long. Also something that I noticed is that when I pause the extraction and then let it continue the extraction goes really fast for a ffew seconds below slowing down again. Is this normal or should I be worried?

Update: I managed to successfully extract the files, it seems that it was the GIF files that were causing the slow down for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Bet the official update will be just an advert for their art profiles and a single enemy.
I could have sworn it was gonna be finishing up stage 5 and adding in cream and Blaze's stage 5 animations. This is why they should have just made the stages and had zeta as the only playable character...then add more.

Reactions: Christin Eleven
Sep 7, 2020

And download Chipps Mod

Hope this helps.
Sorry to be bothering you, but where did you hear about there being one more official update? I've been checking the discord and forum on and off and haven't seen anything like that. This could be a huge help

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Sorry to be bothering you, but where did you hear about there being one more official update? I've been checking the discord and forum on and off and haven't seen anything like that. This could be a huge help
i remember in this thread a lot of pages back. Don't remember the exact page sadly

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Its been mentioned a few times on the PX discord. Posted by the game devs. Its going back a while so you may not see it.

Indolthir

Jun 20, 2020
This person on twitter proclaims to be Zeta's sibling and that ProjectX will soon have an update. They did show animations for it. But never heard of them on the ProjectX forums. I don't know how much credence should be given to them.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
This person on twitter proclaims to be Zeta's sibling and that ProjectX will soon have an update. They did show animations for it. But never heard of them on the ProjectX forums. I don't know how much credence should be given to them.

possability of zeta with a mustache? these look a bit TOO diffrent to me though...

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017

Those look really good, wish they were in the game.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
There were some animations posted at one point that were higher quality/more... shaded I guess, that were supposed to make their way into the game (they were actually posted by someone on the dev team, I think). So I wouldn't discount them solely on that aspect. And there were ideas posited about Zeena being made into a playable character, because she's apparently really popular. Though, as with anything about updates to this game, I'd take it with a heavy dose of salt. We've been waiting for like years at this point.

I am #54

May 21, 2017
At this point i'm just gonna doubt everything like this until an actual update materializes. I legitimately have no reason to do otherwise.

Reactions: Indolthir

Chuck Woods

Nov 5, 2017

Looks more like something from a lewd Mugen character file instead of this game. Even has Kuromaru.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes