WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I remember about a recent post on the Project X forum about that, Zeta plans to release a final update at a very slow pace

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
Just wanted to throw my two cents into this. If a game goes two years without a update on here it gets that tag. Zeta also has mentioned multiple times over the years they simply dont have the time anymore. They also HOPE to finish the current level but that has been a long time, it was only recent in the last few months that Zeta began to allow people to mod their game.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Just wanted to throw my two cents into this. If a game goes two years without a update on here it gets that tag. Zeta also has mentioned multiple times over the years they simply dont have the time anymore. They also HOPE to finish the current level but that has been a long time, it was only recent in the last few months that Zeta began to allow people to mod their game.
and those modders are doing a wonderful job with their mods. and like all modders, if the creator don't have time to do so, the modders will do the job for them.

Reactions: kingpatrick

Mr.Duck101

Sep 8, 2022
I saw a guy on twitter modding Sonic, Sally and Vanilla but I think it was moreso for a mugen type game with PXLPD assets

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
The whose?
Another PX mod maker who is bringing back Evil Mode as well as updating the zones. Currently working on Area 4 after completing areas 1,2 and 3. We have a discord that she posts on regularly.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Another PX mod maker who is bringing back Evil Mode as well as updating the zones. Currently working on Area 4 after completing areas 1,2 and 3. We have a discord that she posts on regularly.
Ah the Evil mode, got it.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes