genoration

Nov 4, 2017
so uhhhh... Zeta posted this on their twitter it seems

possibly just a showcase of work, a remake / respriting of alot of the first stage or just them doing weird shit like always.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
so uhhhh... Zeta posted this on their twitter it seems

possibly just a showcase of work, a remake / respriting of alot of the first stage or just them doing weird shit like always.
In case of that being an actual progress, maybe i shall start having a little hope.
But yeah, likely it just a teasing/random thing

bobbot

May 10, 2018
It's just random, that's why
just my guess i dont really get it either but maybe its how you phrased it maybe? i get that your done but maybe the humor or whatever it is is coming from this line? " if youn all want new modes from me, your doing it yourself " hope folk mention why as im just guessing.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
oh you all are gonna question my existance. i found why none of my modes worked on the game....

so in the game files, theres the grab.c and grab2.c files, which are command files for when a character gets grabbedfor an animation to play, and be followed.

i never fucking checked it, and found that i was meant to add the new character names into there for the game to play sex anims and not crash...

such a simple job that was never done, bc of me rushing. why do i forget things so easily

Reactions: Beats9821

DizzleDazzle

Apr 21, 2020
hey, so it seems I'm the only one with this issue, but got it on a windows laptop and for some reason there's these purple strips all over the place, like on all images and screens other than empty black space.

FreYo

Feb 25, 2022
So, when I dounload the game and try and open it, the game instantly closes itself and after about 30 seconds the game link gets deleted. I have tried to re dounload but the same thing happens every time, anyone got a solution to this?.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So, when I dounload the game and try and open it, the game instantly closes itself and after about 30 seconds the game link gets deleted. I have tried to re dounload but the same thing happens every time, anyone got a solution to this?.
It could be your antivirus actively putting the .exe file in quarantine since it thinks its a virus. Could be a possibility since it happened to me with Avast. Not even this game, some others in the past.

To undo it, you may need to retrieve the executable from the quarantine section.

alios

Jun 27, 2017
hey, so it seems I'm the only one with this issue, but got it on a windows laptop and for some reason there's these purple strips all over the place, like on all images and screens other than empty black space.
I am also having this problem

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
i don't know why this is tagged as "abandoned" the game is getting worked on, but is just that the progress is going very slow

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
i don't know why this is tagged as "abandoned" the game is getting worked on, but is just that the progress is going very slow
Ya Zeta said she abandoned it because of stress caused by trolls and the team kinda going their separate ways about a year or two ago if memory serves. There was a teaser pic on her twitter about SOMETHING kinda recently but other than that most of what's been happening is mods from Chip and Redeye

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
Ya Zeta said she abandoned it because of stress caused by trolls and the team kinda going their separate ways about a year or two ago if memory serves. There was a teaser pic on her twitter about SOMETHING kinda recently but other than that most of what's been happening is mods from Chip and Redeye
no, im in the discord group and they told me they are working on it but very slow

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes