LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Since no one om discord is able to help or give me any advice, someone PLEASE help me. There's an issue that I can't figure out, and it's stopped the production of my mod. I can't continute without it fixed.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
If nobody on the discord that is specifically for modding the game is able to help, why would you think this thread which is primarily for normal users would be able to help?

Try looking for similar communities. Other games that use this engine for example, or just general tech communities. The odds of you getting help in a normal users' forum/thread for a highly specific technical problem related to (custom) modding is utterly miniscule.

hero1749

Jul 12, 2019
Application opens and closes and when I run administrator I get this error. Does anybody know how to fix it.
1659022355882.png

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
It's added automatically by f95. It got 2 hits on virustotal, which is usually nothing to worry about.

JESUSans

Aug 21, 2019
If nobody on the discord that is specifically for modding the game is able to help, why would you think this thread which is primarily for normal users would be able to help?

Try looking for similar communities. Other games that use this engine for example, or just general tech communities. The odds of you getting help in a normal users' forum/thread for a highly specific technical problem related to (custom) modding is utterly miniscule.
FACCCCCTSSSSS

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes