WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
is there a way for me to get just the normal game, but with the ability to access all the game file. im new to all this and no ones giving me help here, or in the discord server
Look, the only 2 ways are either Zeta gives you the whole project archive or You use a decompiler software to get the source files.
Due to the nature of the Engine and the language it uses, k personally see this futile
Plus, this is a discussion thread, not a MODING thread, so don't expect to get moding help so easily

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Look, the only 2 ways are either Zeta gives you the whole project archive or You use a decompiler software to get the source files.
Due to the nature of the Engine and the language it uses, k personally see this futile
Plus, this is a discussion thread, not a MODING thread, so don't expect to get moding help so easily
even chip and his team pratically spend around a year or so with the evil mode mod so that definatly does take a while. and that done by stratch

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Been seeing the animations for this game pop up on some imageboards so I'm kinda interested in it again. Man I played this so fucking long ago. Is the modded version better than the version here yet? Good to know the game hasn't changed in like...over 10 years even though it's not confirmed dead, lmao.

Scratch that, this game did not age well, lol. Can barely even tell if you're lined up with platforms. Enemies having no warning about their attacks, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Axis3123

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Been seeing the animations for this game pop up on some imageboards so I'm kinda interested in it again. Man I played this so fucking long ago. Is the modded version better than the version here yet? Good to know the game hasn't changed in like...over 10 years even though it's not confirmed dead, lmao.

Scratch that, this game did not age well, lol. Can barely even tell if you're lined up with platforms. Enemies having no warning about their attacks, etc.
its prety much brining back the evil mode that zeta took out

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Found the cause of the crash. Bc I was setting the player damages to decrease by three-quarters of the original, it meant some were in decimal. The engine hates that bc none of the damages were set as floats instead of integers. I'm gonna simplify the damages and put the player damages back to normal
Do I get a cookie for this or what?

Mega
You get a cookie the size of the moon. Sorry that was cringey

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Found the cause of the crash. Bc I was setting the player damages to decrease by three-quarters of the original, it meant some were in decimal. The engine hates that bc none of the damages were set as floats instead of integers. I'm gonna simplify the damages and put the player damages back to normal

You get a cookie the size of the moon. Sorry that was cringey
A moon sized cookie will never be cringe

Reactions: Axis3123

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Need help. I set players health to something different, but it won't work unless it's on boss rush. Any advice?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes