Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
on the bright side, some folks are working on a mod for the game https://f95zone.to/threads/love-potion-disaster-evil-mode-edition.103320/
Which seems to be postponed as the mod author stated they're focusing on remaking the game in Unity so they don't have to deal with the limitations of OpenBOR.
announcement: for of the sake of the game longevity and project quality ,as of now me and the team will be focusing more on completing the unity version of the project x game.
open bor is just too difficult and outdated for me and the team to work with.
i want to releases my evil mode project but the scope and quality i wanted to be is impossible within the limitations of open bor

Reactions: bobbot

project_0

Jul 27, 2021
All right Ladies and gentleman and all those inbetween I have a link to the discord ya'll wanted right Here:

Don't forget to say hi when you come in.
hello, good afternoon/night/day, I wanted to know if by chance I could join the discord server because I'm late and I can never join the server and also because I didn't have time for studies, thank you very much for your attention and sorry for the inconvenience

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
hello, good afternoon/night/day, I wanted to know if by chance I could join the discord server because I'm late and I can never join the server and also because I didn't have time for studies, thank you very much for your attention and sorry for the inconvenience
i would like to join the server too

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
I'd have to ask admin for the link which could take some time, But i'll post the link ASAP.

Reactions: project_0

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
i need help. trying to mod the game, but it now crashes at the plant boss every single time, and ive not done much at all...any advice?

using the debugged version..

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
i need help. trying to mod the game, but it now crashes at the plant boss every single time, and ive not done much at all...any advice?

using the debugged version..
Can't help with the modding but i'll ask my discord for help for ya. Chipp is modding as well so may help.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
all ive chnaged is just some damages on the enemies, no srpites have been redone and that yet...
I take it you are just editing the notepad stuff? You can download a program called ChronoCrash Modders Tools which allows you to edit hitboxes and character values. It is buggy and tends to crash so save after everything you do.

I've used it to make a mod called Zeta R-02.0 which made her slower, lower jump, does more damage AND have a 6 hit combo instead the usual 4.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
and is there a way to get the game in its original form, no debug mod or anything, with having the data being able to be accessed

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes