Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
So since it's not being updated any more, got any mods for the game?
Chipp made a evil mode mod that i posted a page or so back which brings back evil mode with new narratives and has big the cat as an actual boss but has three characters available at the moment: Tails, Cream and Amy. Besides this I dont think so.

At the current moment though it is on hold because Chipp is working on porting Project x to Unity to make for easier for modding in the future. OPenBor is used for Project X and its old and temperamental making any progress slow hence why the porting to unity is needed to hasten modding. I hope this helps.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
At the current moment though it is on hold because Chipp is working on porting Project x to Unity to make for easier for modding in the future. OPenBor is used for Project X and its old and temperamental making any progress slow hence why the porting to unity is needed to hasten modding. I hope this helps.
I wonder, how hard would it be to port this game to Unity while keeping the look and feel of the game intact? I'd imagine there would be improvements but also sacrifices for the fidelity of the game, especially with an old engine.

Darker_

Jul 23, 2021
Ok so, im having some hard issues on running the game, does anybody knows why? Everytime i try to extract it the game deletes itself, and its not my firewalls, i actually deactivated them just to test it and it still didn't work

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
oh shit, the WHOLE game?
Hopefully yes.

Ok so, im having some hard issues on running the game, does anybody knows why? Everytime i try to extract it the game deletes itself, and its not my firewalls, i actually deactivated them just to test it and it still didn't work
I can't help you with that but i'll ask members of discord to come on F95 and help if they can.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
what os are you using? i won't likely be much help but i can try

DangerChaos12

Jul 4, 2021
Yes.
Amgresr

My Whole game is like this everytime I have download it.

Do U have a Link U have gotten yours from? Cause it might be the One I have gotten from another link

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Yes.
Amgresr

My Whole game is like this everytime I have download it.

Do U have a Link U have gotten yours from? Cause it might be the One I have gotten from another link
This a link to the one i posted a few pages back:

I hope it helps in some way.

Reactions: DoorFive

CutieAmyRose

May 10, 2022
Is it possible to get the Pak files to the latest release of Project X, being 7.8? I want to access the files and change some voice clips, but I can't open the Pak files, and I've tried every tutorial available online.

May 25, 2017
This is a link to the that chip is working on for anyone wondering. Chip is also working on adding regular sonic as a boss so look forward to that and a stage 4 revamp Whenever Chip can get around to it. This is a fan project so feedback would be nice.
It's a cool concept. I was pleasantly surprised that Big the Cat replaces FemChaos after Abyss in the water stage. The change to the Stage One boss was pretty cool, too. If there were more changes to at least the facial expressions when it comes to animations, I would be more for it.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

CutieAmyRose

May 10, 2022
It's a cool concept. I was pleasantly surprised that Big the Cat replaces FemChaos after Abyss in the water stage. The change to the Stage One boss was pretty cool, too. If there were more changes to at least the facial expressions when it comes to animations, I would be more for it.
Don't worry. I found out what to do now. I wanted to replace the voice clips for some of the characters. For example, in the game, Amy had Jennifer Douillard's voice, and I wanted her to have Lisa Ortiz's.

Ihsori

Nov 10, 2020
Hey Amgresr,
Any possibility you can toss that discord server invite link over?
I'd actually like to join it to see how it goes upon the upcoming process.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Hey Amgresr,
Any possibility you can toss that discord server invite link over?
I'd actually like to join it to see how it goes upon the upcoming process.
I'd like to do so but I have no invite privilege, but i'll ask some who can invite peeps to come on to F95 and send invites if able.

Edit: I've asked and someone will be on soon. SO IF ANYONE WANTS AN INVITE POST NOW

Last edited:

CutieAmyRose

May 10, 2022
So here's something for everyone to install. New voice clip folders of Amy (Lisa Ortiz), Big (Kyle Hebert), Blaze (Erica Schroeder), Tails (Kate Higgins) and Eggman (Mike Pollock).

Poizun

Feb 10, 2021
I'd like to do so but I have no invite privilege, but i'll ask some who can invite peeps to come on to F95 and send invites if able.

Edit: I've asked and someone will be on soon. SO IF ANYONE WANTS AN INVITE POST NOW
Yeah I'll like an invite too when its allowed~

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes