yuri5127

Nov 12, 2021
Is there any website that store many mod of this game? I heard that Zeta has lowered their attention on banning "illegal mods" So I wonder if I can find mod where the character look "human" atleast like a humanoid female. Other than that, Great game!

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Btw is there some place where I can find any fan made stuff for this?
about all i know is that there is a discord for a fan project to restore evilmode you'll need to ask for an invite i dont think i have permisson to do that... likely for the best,

Jun 27, 2019
Currently there isn't much modding content, as far as I know the only mods that exist are the open-source projects, the theater/gallery mod I created, and the evil mode mod created by Chip. Both have been posted earlier in this thread.

Also, I could ask about opening up the discord server again since it's been a while, though I'd have to check with the staff first. To give some context, the reason why invites are currently disabled is because there have been reports of the main dev, dev-team, and/or fans going after mod creators or critics of the game. You can find a lot of this on various "chan" boards, though since they're anonymous take those claims with a grain of salt. Though to be honest, there really isn't much of a point to re-opening, since it's just archives of modding content that's aready been posted on this thread and some infrequent modding discussions.

Modding for this title has been pretty stagnant overall compared to other titles I've worked with, if I had to guess why, probably just the engine being outdated, obscure, and just being difficult to work with. The only chance of a proper modding scene being created, as I see it at least, is either more people getting into modding this title, or someone or some people porting the game to a modern game engine such as Godot or Unity to make development easier. Though both of these possibilties seem unlikely currently.

Last edited:

Taerith

Oct 27, 2019
Currently there isn't much modding content, as far as I know the only mods that exist are the open-source projects, the theater/gallery mod I created, and the evil mode mod created by Chip. Both have been posted earlier in this thread.

Also, I could ask about opening up the discord server again since it's been a while, though I'd have to check with the staff first. To give some context, the reason why invites are currently disabled is because there have been reports of the main dev, dev-team, and/or fans going after mod creators or critics of the game. You can find a lot of this on various "chan" boards, though since they're anonymous take those claims with a grain of salt. Though to be honest, there really isn't much of a point to re-opening, since it's just archives of modding content that's aready been posted on this thread and some infrequent modding discussions.

Modding for this title has been pretty stagnant overall compared to other titles I've worked with, if I had to guess why, probably just the engine being outdated, obscure, and just being difficult to work with. The only chance of a proper modding scene being created, as I see it at least, is either more people getting into modding this title, or someone or some people porting the game to a modern game engine such as Godot or Unity to make development easier. Though both of these possibilties seem unlikely currently.
I see. Thanks for the information

spnanon

Mar 9, 2022
After regularly watching this game get updates in ~2 year increments, it's weird to see it finally considered abandoned. I always put up with it and checked back in for when it occasionally drifted closer to vanilla stuff. Was covid the final nail in the coffin?

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
This game is not abandoned...have people never heard how hard games are to make its most likely on hold or possibly been canceled the forums development blog has the last update in 2020 meaning its possible that theyre working on it still
When the new update drops I nominate you to be the first to inform us.

Reactions: Legoguy447

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
So does this happen to anyone?

I registered to thier forums and joined the teams discord. I immediately got kicked off the server within 2 minutes and had no email saying there activated my account on thier forums..

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018
Huge fan of the Theatre mod. Would there be any chance of adding zu back into it? I have an extract of the last known version with Zu in it if needed.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Huge fan of the Theatre mod. Would there be any chance of adding zu back into it? I have an extract of the last known version with Zu in it if needed.
that would be perfect, also in the RockCandy page you can find a flash with unused/old project x Zuu animation if i recall correctly

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
that would be perfect, also in the RockCandy page you can find a flash with unused/old project x Zuu animation if i recall correctly
Speaking of which, that got me curious again: Why in later versions of the game is Zuu not present? Was RockCandy not happy with the collab? I always thought that it was due to them not being friend-friends anymore or something similar (and weirdly enough, I also remember that she also was a character-turned-boss in the gallery, though not sure if they also removed that from later versions).

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Speaking of which, that got me curious again: Why in later versions of the game is Zuu not present? Was RockCandy not happy with the collab? I always thought that it was due to them not being friend-friends anymore or something similar (and weirdly enough, I also remember that she also was a character-turned-boss in the gallery, though not sure if they also removed that from later versions).
i dunno what happened between them

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Zeta and RC got into a spat. It's not super clear who started it and what it was about. It resulted in RC pulling out of the project, and Zuu being removed as a character (as RC was the one doing all of her spritework, so she wasn't going to get any further updates. A non-starter for levels added afterwards).

Reactions: Axis3123

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
i dunno what happened between them
Zeta and RC got into a spat. It's not super clear who started it and what it was about. It resulted in RC pulling out of the project, and Zuu being removed as a character (as RC was the one doing all of her spritework, so she wasn't going to get any further updates. A non-starter for levels added afterwards).
Here's the link to post and . In short, Rockcandy left due to creative differences and feeling like Zu wasn't liked enough to warrant staying in the project.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes