Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Here's the link to post and . In short, Rockcandy left due to creative differences and feeling like Zu wasn't liked enough to warrant staying in the project.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, interesting. Never even knew this behind the scenes. Also kinda sad that in the end it was a lose-lose, Zeta losing an artist and some fans being mixed on Zu overall :/

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

csgo4869

Jul 20, 2021
can some one help me i am having trouble runing the game i start it i chose a character and after the intro my game crashes how do i fix?

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
This is a link to the that chip is working on for anyone wondering. Chip is also working on adding regular sonic as a boss so look forward to that and a stage 4 revamp Whenever Chip can get around to it. This is a fan project so feedback would be nice.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
can some one help me i am having trouble runing the game i start it i chose a character and after the intro my game crashes how do i fix?
As far as helping you with the issue you have i'm no good, but try the evil mod it has the base game in it

Reactions: bobbot

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Just so that everyone knows what is happening with project x here is a link to a post Zeta R-02 has made recently concerning Project X.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Just so that everyone knows what is happening with project x here is a link to a post Zeta R-02 has made recently concerning Project X.

Dang, so that calls the dead end for the game?
It would be good if Zeta either Sells the project to another team or makes the game a open source

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018

I thought Zeta quit already and it was already being done by other people? I think it was Miles one of the guys from the forums?

This game is going for the record for most cancelations I swear.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Dang, so that calls the dead end for the game?
It would be good if Zeta either Sells the project to another team or makes the game a open source
Project X has been more or less put on the side lines as the team members are busy with other things. Also it has a lot to do with the game engine that Project x uses. Openbor is an old and a temperamental engine that constantly causes problems for game developing.

Currently though Chipp has halted on the Evil Mode Mod and is now working on a unity engine port making future updating/modding easier.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
I thought Zeta quit already and it was already being done by other people? I think it was Miles one of the guys from the forums?

This game is going for the record for most cancelations I swear.
Zeta hadn't left the team in the past just taken a back seat to the project with other members taking over the project. Miles is the one that takes care of the VERY DEAD project forums. The ONLY use the forums have is to verify yourself on their discord server.

AlphaOkami13

Oct 28, 2019
Project X has been more or less put on the side lines as the team members are busy with other things. Also it has a lot to do with the game engine that Project x uses. Openbor is an old and a temperamental engine that constantly causes problems for game developing.

Currently though Chipp has halted on the Evil Mode Mod and is now working on a unity engine port making future updating/modding easier.
is there a way to follow Chipp's progress?

DangerChaos12

Jul 4, 2021
I am having issues with mine. It keeps brining the Glitchy Part. like the Game Screen is not clean. like the picture that shows on here.

Any Idea why? Cause I would Like to fix it.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
I am having issues with mine. It keeps brining the Glitchy Part. like the Game Screen is not clean. like the picture that shows on here.

Any Idea why? Cause I would Like to fix it.
I downloaded the file I provided and its running fine for me. Try to re-install it again, maybe?

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes