Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I'd like to do so but I have no invite privilege, but i'll ask some who can invite peeps to come on to F95 and send invites if able.

Edit: I've asked and someone will be on soon. SO IF ANYONE WANTS AN INVITE POST NOW
I'd like to follow this progress, as at least that has more visible moving parts in development.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Ihsori

Nov 10, 2020
somebody will be on with a temp 1 day link to the server at some point. Currently they are away from their pc. If you join the server don't be shy or anything we is a good server so if you wanna just talk then go ahead.
Thanks.

Edit: Did I miss the invite by any chance?

Last edited:

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
All right Ladies and gentleman and all those inbetween I have a link to the discord ya'll wanted right Here:

Don't forget to say hi when you come in.

JESUSans

Aug 21, 2019
Yo it's the owner of said Server, it's really just a place with ambitions and who want what's better for the game I'll just say it I'm putting a 100 dollar bounty on whoever makes, adds a playble Cosmo with scenes in the game, anyone can add to the bounty I just want some progress more info in the server

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Yo it's the owner of said Server, it's really just a place with ambitions and who want what's better for the game I'll just say it I'm putting a 100 dollar bounty on whoever makes, adds a playble Cosmo with scenes in the game, anyone can add to the bounty I just want some progress more info in the server
Good Luck man, hope you manage to get a good Pixel Art artist

hero1749

Jul 12, 2019
I cant play this game. Ether the file doesn't download the application, or the application closes almost immediately after opening it. Does anybody know how to fix it.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Sooo . . . is this Game finished yet? Or abandoned for real? = I
At this point, it's in a Schrodinger's-type situation. It either can be in development (at a glacial pace, mind you) or not, and we would not even know unless Zeta does another public blog post in the future.

Is it finished? I wouldn't say so. Is it abandoned entirely? It feels like it, not gonna lie, and Zeta's last blog post supports this, the engine is very old and buggy and whatnot. Just a hassle to even code for it.

The good news is that Chipp is working on both a new game mode for the game and also porting the game to Unity so it makes it easier to mod it. That's practically the only thing "new" coming for this game.

Take it as what you will, but I'm surprised this game lasted as long as it did. It came out in what, 2009? It's been in development hell ever since for 13 years, and I'm literally starting to see the faults it had the more I'm reading about it. It's fascinating.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
At this point, it's in a Schrodinger's-type situation. It either can be in development (at a glacial pace, mind you) or not, and we would not even know unless Zeta does another public blog post in the future.

Is it finished? I wouldn't say so. Is it abandoned entirely? It feels like it, not gonna lie, and Zeta's last blog post supports this, the engine is very old and buggy and whatnot. Just a hassle to even code for it.

The good news is that Chipp is working on both a new game mode for the game and also porting the game to Unity so it makes it easier to mod it. That's practically the only thing "new" coming for this game.

Take it as what you will, but I'm surprised this game lasted as long as it did. It came out in what, 2009? It's been in development hell ever since for 13 years, and I'm literally starting to see the faults it had the more I'm reading about it. It's fascinating.
Meh, I don´t think I will bother considering how bullshit hard this Game was . . .

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Seems like on thier discord that they've announced they are doing one more update to the game. Stage 5 is indeed the last stage as the game will be abandoned entirely by the team after the next update.

Incase your wondering what the update will be, it seems they are cleaning every animation and code to make it work better.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Seems like on thier discord that they've announced they are doing one more update to the game. Stage 5 is indeed the last stage as the game will be abandoned entirely by the team after the next update.

Incase your wondering what the update will be, it seems they are cleaning every animation and code to make it work better.
that's impressive, but i don't know if i should have hopes for that update coming soon

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes