Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
When I downloaded the other full save that was posted here those galleries were unlocked. Everything in the "new game" menu can be unlocked. I think you need to beat arena and/or boss rush.
i will check it out later at night. gotta be frank though, i don't understand how he was able to unlock 'em as i played the game through :unsure:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
i will check it out later at night. gotta be frank though, i don't understand how he was able to unlock 'em as i played the game through :unsure:
You need to play through more than just the "story" mode. You also need the other two modes completed. For instance, the arena mode includes an exclusive boss.

Reactions: Daxter250

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Simple answer is to play through story mode, arena, and boss rush, on a previous version than transfer your save. Story mode, boss rush, and srena, are all bugged due to the change of the galleries since it tries to draw from something in the old galleries that are no longer there. It's odd that wasn't caught early on.

shinoda xseo

Jan 5, 2018
Here you go:

It works with the Next Build also, so you can bypass the current bug in Stage 4.
Some animations in gallery and in boss gallery doesn't work with this save.
For example, i can see the animations of the last level with Tails but not with Zeta.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Some animations in gallery and in boss gallery doesn't work with this save.
For example, i can see the animations of the last level with Tails but not with Zeta.
That has not been my experience with using that save with the latest version of the game. There are some animations missing from the gallery, yes. But none of them are animations from Zeta. The missing ones are animations that are not implemented yet. And I believe Zeta has them all already.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Excuse,where is this cinema mode?

not ver7.4?
Looks like the new gallery. It's been too long, so I'm not sure if that's in 7.4. But at least the changelog for that version mentions a new gallery.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Looks like the new gallery. It's been too long, so I'm not sure if that's in 7.4. But at least the changelog for that version mentions a new gallery.
nothing new so far. maybe someone simply leaked some stuff out. but so far, zetateam didn't publish any new versions of that game.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
I'd not hold your breath on Miles' infamous "It will be very soon" motto as that is used solely to keep the dying community running by easily tricking deluded people to return there, expecting an update that most likely will never happen, or at least it won't be done until 3 years from now.

Reactions: JohnTitor1up

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
accordlying from last news on their discord server Zeta stated that is waiting 2 sprites remaining to finish, then she will be able to release the new update, lil spoiler will be the version until stage 5 but with every chara covered in their animations also should be added the missing game over for stage 5, from what i know

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
this past friday and was night time, also the new release will cover the missing animations of blaze and cream for 4 and 5th stage,but no 6th stage until is fully finished

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
mm the story is more than complicated, and the tantrum was due severe harassment toward her, actually she still working on it but she isnt leading the project and passed to miles, still remaining the coder of game, that all i know, plus last update of game was released in january with a new gallery and a couple of animations for blaze and cream, while next release will be with missing animations, and some new content, probably the animations remade by Mykiio, and maybe the remaining game overs of dboy

Last edited:

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
For those who were curious about your "honest" developers of this game:

01.png

The whole thing about Miles saying the game is "Coming Very Soon"? A total lie, for the past two years in front of loyal fans' faces. They knew they were not working on the project and knew they had nothing to show for proof and all the did was get angry towards anyone who bought up a question on progress and this basically explains the reason now in full.

I suppose this is because of their toxic nature that always seems to cause a falling out with the sprite artists they apparently "hire" and by the looks of things, Zeta's own tastes conflicted (again) with their new artist and it most likely made them walk out of the team due to her own selfish attitude.

If I am honest though, they don't deserve a single drop of help after refusing people so many times when they offered previously and just shrugged them off, due to them being so egotistic and hostile towards anyone that could draw attention away from them.

Ah well, it needs to just die or be handed over to people who can do something properly with it but they refuse to let it go since there would be nothing else to fuel their big egos with.

Last edited:

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Looks like there's a new version out.
From what ive seen theyve implemented the new gallery
but there seems to be an issue with the game crashing when loading the mansion

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Looks like there's a new version out.
From what ive seen theyve implemented the new gallery
but there seems to be an issue with the game crashing when loading the mansion
Where'd you find the new version at? Skimmed through their website and didn't see much.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i found it off another site i browse for games...
Not sure if I can post it though...
If its an actual updated build you can report the OP and paste the link. A uploader/mod will scan it for viruses and reupload it.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes