yercat

Dec 6, 2017
That was released January 2019 and all it came to was a less creative gallery and a lot of broken gameplay with nothing related to apparent updates they were supposedly working on in regards of content. What do you expect with such a controlling team whom refuse to show the tiniest of updates without proof of actually doing anything? Even on their Discord, it is nothing but about baby cuddling Zeta and how her life is and has nothing in regards to game progress and recently even stated that the game is all for her, in total disrespect towards many of the games fans:

View attachment 466539
Oh shiet, that me HAHAHAHA. But damn, what a piece of shit updated, after two fucken years and the sprites are recycled animations, what a piece of shit hahaha. I hope this does after this.

Reactions: cooldude33

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
holy shit. they actually released a new version!
...and i can't visit their fucking forum due to 404... -.-.
thanks for the share!
If I were you I won't even bother downloading, tell you what to expect? Just 4 really new sprites for fourth stage (I think and they are the less interesting because they are for the succubus and the incubus, just vanilla sex) everything else it's just recycled.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This was tagged as gay. How gay?
Tails getting destroyed by robots gay.
If he's playable in a hentai game at all that's about the level I'd expect of gay.

From what I recall of this game it was always a complete fucking mess of drama and shittery, typical Sonic fanbase stuff.
I'm very wary of trying it but I have free time to burn this weekend so I might as well.

Reactions: YukiSlut

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
If you play as anyone but Tails, you won't get Gay content. All this update provides, sprite work aside is bug fixes that realistically could be done within a week, even with someone who has a full time job as how the game is made is not that complicated so it does not justify the 2 year waiting gap and recycled animations would cut development time even more, so the developers are being an actual joke, especially towards those who donated in hopes of getting a consistent update.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
If you play as anyone but Tails, you won't get Gay content. All this update provides, sprite work aside is bug fixes that realistically could be done within a week, even with someone who has a full time job as how the game is made is not that complicated so it does not justify the 2 year waiting gap and recycled animations would cut development time even more, so the developers are being an actual joke, especially towards those who donated in hopes of getting a consistent update.
Yep, this update it's not worth the time.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
If anyone needs a full save, it appears my old save from like 2-3 versions ago still works (boss gallery and sound test included.) Here is the zip, just place the folder in the directory / replace everything in saves w/ everything in this folder.
I downloaded the game and everything was already unblocked. Idk why people getting all content blocked.

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
I downloaded the game and everything was already unblocked. Idk why people getting all content blocked.
Idk, was unsure if content was locked, I assumed content was still locked since content from this game is typically locked every update, but it doesnt matter much, the only updates were animations to 2 characters from the last test anyways.

Reactions: cooldude33

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
If I were you I won't even bother downloading, tell you what to expect? Just 4 really new sprites for fourth stage (I think and they are the less interesting because they are for the succubus and the incubus, just vanilla sex) everything else it's just recycled.
aw man. but still, better than nothing i guess.

Reactions: BlueFirePhoenix

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
They always do it: Make hype for something quite little which takes years to do, then except immense amounts of baby cuddling and attention for their super hard work, like a child that brings home a drawing to stick on a fridge and gets praised for it. That is exactly how these people act and expect to be taken seriously with no drama or issues though they treat their fan base like shit.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
They always do it: Make hype for something quite little which takes years to do, then except immense amounts of baby cuddling and attention for their super hard work, like a child that brings home a drawing to stick on a fridge and gets praised for it. That is exactly how these people act and expect to be taken seriously with no drama or issues though they treat their fan base like shit.
Difference is if my kid is 8 years old and brings home a doodle I'll happily paste it on my fridge because that's what's expected of him or her, they're doing great! I don't wanna coddle them but if I encourage this they might become an artist.
If fully grown adults take years to do literally nothing and then treat me like shit I'll probably stick them on the fridge, there's more expected of people who are fully grown and allegedly working this hard and all that only to come up empty-handed.

Last edited:

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Difference is if my kid is 8 years old and brings home a doodle I'll happily paste it on my fridge because that's what's expected of him or her, they're doing great! I don't wanna coddle them but if I encourage this they might become an artist.
If fully grown adults take years to do literally nothing and then treat me like shit I'll probably stick them in the fridge, there's more expected of people who are fully grown and allegedly working this hard and all that only to come up empty-handed.
They always attempt to justify why it takes them so long when someone brings up why it is such a big task as of late to do something so little and yet they forget some years ago that they were able to dish out full zones, enemies and full character animations in the exact current position they find themselves in at the moment: "Full Time Employment" and found plenty of time to do it then.

Oh wait, they fucked over numerous people they worked with and still to this day try to admit it was not their fault or nothing ever happened and every single one that left that team done so of their own accord, just like how truthful they are when they say they can handle and take peoples criticism and opinions which they wanted in the first place because they are caring and loving people.

That is like saying you never lied once in your life and expect people to believe you. :ROFLMAO:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
how long have they ben working on this game now?
must be like 10 years and it's still in alpha demo....
(i'm getting old mann :( )

also there forum is dead.
(at least they don't have a patreon where they keep getting money for doing nothing)

decker out.

Reactions: Vinoma

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
aw man. but still, better than nothing i guess.
Yeah nah, it's not better, not even fine, after two years of tease of a new update and come up with this, this is fucking bullshit.

how long have they ben working on this game now?
must be like 10 years and it's still in alpha demo....
(i'm getting old mann :( )

also there forum is dead.
(at least they don't have a patreon where they keep getting money for doing nothing)

decker out.
Yep, almost 10 years, and lately was two years teasing always that they were working on an update and asking for donations and then show's up with this garbage.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes