156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Looks like there's a new version out.
From what ive seen theyve implemented the new gallery
but there seems to be an issue with the game crashing when loading the mansion
Pretty sure that's the build from January of this year. If you look at you can see that that version introduced the new gallery.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
That being said they pretty much only keep in contact through their discord so if you're not a memeber you're pretty much SoL

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
That was released January 2019 and all it came to was a less creative gallery and a lot of broken gameplay with nothing related to apparent updates they were supposedly working on in regards of content. What do you expect with such a controlling team whom refuse to show the tiniest of updates without proof of actually doing anything? Even on their Discord, it is nothing but about baby cuddling Zeta and how her life is and has nothing in regards to game progress and recently even stated that the game is all for her, in total disrespect towards many of the games fans:

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: yercat

Command

Mar 24, 2018
Tried to download the new version but the sight links makes requests I'm not sure I want to allow them to do are their any mega links?

Command

Mar 24, 2018
Some links that had
Where did you try to download from?
Some links that were in areas of this thread. they lead to some forums with this in it but they those forums always lead to the same download site. Insadently it's the same one the origional game maker used for download. Check around the links on the thread you will find them.

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
So, I guess it's not abandoned anymore huh. Still haven't played it,but thanks for the update and the mega link!

FinalDrake

Nov 12, 2016
Really? this has been updated?
huh this gives hope, now which long lost game will be updated now?
Please let it be Haramase Simulator

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes