Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
Tested it and it's working fine. Thanks!
I'm playing on the new version now. BTW, do the levels just increase or do you get new enemies later on?
I'm guessing new ones haven't been introduced yet since the game is still in prog but i'm just trying to see the highest level i can get to right now. So far my units are too OP, WEW
The game is in very very early access so I'd rather have OP units than well, weak as heck units. The traits of enemies scales up some as you go on but that's about it.

Reactions: flannan

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I had this interesting idea for a game mechanic where if you had too many active breeding rooms, there was a chance of a sudden werewolf attack happening at night because they were attracted to the strong smell of female slaves having sex, causing them to get horny and attack the base. This could also be a way to capture werewolves for your base or something(and hopefully get wolf girls from breeding them with the slaves).
Or maybe as a alternative there is a goblin shop where you can buy new tiers of goblins at the cost of selling slaves.
At the Goblin Shop
1 slave = 1 melee goblin (use in case you run out or need more)
2 slaves = 1 archer goblin (use in case you run out or need more)
3 slaves = 1 shortstack goblin
5 slaves = 1 Hobgoblin/tank goblin
5 slaves = 1 wolf-rider goblin
10 slaves = 1 spell caster goblin/human

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
Or maybe as a alternative there is a goblin shop where you can buy new tiers of goblins at the cost of selling slaves.
At the Goblin Shop
In their previous game there was slaver who was selling random females at day and monsters at night and you could sell monsters and slaves, also there was a room with big blue mana crystal where succubi spawned and was providing services for sex energy. So we can expect something similar at least there are empty room with blue crystal in it.

GoblinGobbler

Jun 30, 2023
At the Goblin Shop
To add to that, if the dismantlement feature from MBM is added to the game, we could harvest valuable parts of slaves to sell/trade with, or just sell the slaves themselves, to evil individuals/groups for money, slaves, or useful items/equipments.

Possible items/equipment that could be obtained:
1. Defenses attachments like unit boosting totems or enemy debuffing items
2. Base repair/fortification materials
3. Single use items to use on monsters, slaves, or enemies
4. Items that helps in breeding and growing
5. Aboveground base building materials
6. Unit Stats enchantments

And the way these evil people come to you depends on your progression in the game.

In the early stages, goblin tribes will visit you to trade your slaves for some of their unique goblins, like you said.

After surviving a few human raids, cultists will take notice of your infamy and ask you to trade some of your slaves and monsters for handy items/equipments or unique slaves.

When your reputation increases, black market merchants will take an interest, and you can sell your slave/monster parts for money and buy stuff from them. They appear and stay near your base for a while before departing.

And after reaching a high level of infamy, corrupt nobles start appearing, requesting specific slaves/monsters in exchange for money or high-end items. The request doesn't have to be done immediately, they will wait for a few days before returning to collect the slave/monster.

Refusing to trade multiple times can cause some effects to happen:

Refusing goblins enough times and they will increase the number of goblins in the next raid. Only that wave will be increased and not later waves.

Refusing the cultist enough times and they will give you a random debuff lasting 1 day.

Not trading with the merchant would lessen the time they stay at your base or downgrade their stock.

Failure or refusal of the request can cause the corrupt nobles to send a wave of tough enemies to your base once.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes