Rimson

Dec 18, 2020
strange bug, i seem to be having problems draggin goblins/slaves or clicking on the pink heart icon.
Only works after 10 times in and out zoom... its really annoying.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
strange bug, i seem to be having problems draggin goblins/slaves or clicking on the pink heart icon.
Only works after 10 times in and out zoom... its really annoying.
For me, it disappeared at the same time as graphics bug, when I set system locale to English (USA).
This might change in the next version, as they say they changed that bug.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Ver0.3.0.1 Update content
1. Modify the problem in which the image is broken (related to the OS region setting)
2. Fixed the problem that the player character disappeared
3. Fixed an issue where a slave is placed in a party
4. Fixed an issue where the characteristics are not applied
5. Fix the status of the short stack
6. Fix list UI
7. Added resolution change
8. Add Autosave
9. Add nipple color change (default is off)
10. Add a unit color type
Goblins come in 2 colors now: red and green. Doesn't seem to influence anything, so I got my archers red, and my melee green.

Also, shortstacks are now worth just 3 points, making them more viable. And they seem to have a lower birth rate now.

Still, I got distracted and taken out by attack from two sides at once.

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
Goblins come in 2 colors now: red and green. Doesn't seem to influence anything, so I got my archers red, and my melee green.

Also, shortstacks are now worth just 3 points, making them more viable. And they seem to have a lower birth rate now.

Still, I got distracted and taken out by attack from two sides at once.
To add; shortstacks can also be red
1722593279230.png

Also nipple toggle makes slaves that have been bred have slightly darker nipples.
1722593636410.png (toggle off)
1722593667889.png (toggle on)

Last edited:

bakareimeme

Dec 4, 2019
good day, dear, can someone share a save file? I can't cross the threshold of 8 game days, I endure defeat over and over again
I'd be happy to share mine, but could you tell me where the save folder is located? I found a "Save" folder in my AppData\LocalLow, but it's empty. Searching the thread also didn't tell me.

To add; shortstacks can also be red
View attachment 3891127

Also nipple toggle makes slaves that have been bred have slightly darker nipples.
View attachment 3891133 (toggle off)
View attachment 3891139 (toggle on)
Could I ask what the keybind for the nipple toggle is? I couldn't find it in the keybind menu, and mashing my keyboard didn't yield any results.

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
I'd be happy to share mine, but could you tell me where the save folder is located? I found a "Save" folder in my AppData\LocalLow, but it's empty. Searching the thread also didn't tell me.

Could I ask what the keybind for the nipple toggle is? I couldn't find it in the keybind menu, and mashing my keyboard didn't yield any results.
Saves can be found under AppData/LocalLow/TeamApplePie/ProjectR/Save

Nipple toggle is under the eye symbol top left
1722594188997.png

bakareimeme

Dec 4, 2019
good day, dear, can someone share a save file? I can't cross the threshold of 8 game days, I endure defeat over and over again
As a note to myself (and others who are unfortunate enough to be running the game on Linux), searching "ProjectR" in the ~/.steam directory will get you to your actual save location.

I hope this file works for you!

Saves can be found under AppData/LocalLow/TeamApplePie/ProjectR/Save

Nipple toggle is under the eye symbol top left
View attachment 3891151
Thank you!

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Now we just need a way to delete the girls and the game is pretty playable already. 50 girls littering the field prevents me from continuing to play atm.

With how easy it is to make buff gobs, even healing isn't really a necessity anymore, though I get the feeling that will come eventually too.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrogGuy and flannan

Kenzuki

Feb 16, 2023
Did they change the shortstack stats, just reach day 10 with 3 SS and 1 GM and just replacing the GM every time i dies.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Did they change the shortstack stats, just reach day 10 with 3 SS and 1 GM and just replacing the GM every time i dies.
Yes. Shortstack deployment cost used to be 4, now it's just 3.

Is there a way to increase the maximum number of units that can fight?
No, but you can increase the quality of units, and you can prepare another team for hot-swapping when things go bad.

Reactions: Kenzuki

treboops

Oct 18, 2018
Is there a way to increase the maximum number of units that can fight?
Not in the current version, but taking a look at the scripts in the game there is a "Deployment cost modifier" stat listed.
Safe to assume in later versions you can breed cheaper cost units

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes