Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 3889497

I got that info from this guy:
to be fair, glitch or not, I think this is partially intended, as one of the preview images shows women being used at the tower (sexually, not as a combatant), so placeholder effect could be setting them as a combat unit instead of a pleasure girl for the frontliners.
Untitled.jpg

could be how frontliners are supposed to regen health out of combat or something.

if someone would be nice enough to upload the bugfix version, that would be awesome.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Good demo ,But Why do I only have green Goblin?
Version 0.3.0 doesn't have differences in color between individuals. Apparently, version 0.3.1 might restore individual differences back like they were in 0.2 times, with heritable skin and hair color.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Ver0.3.0.1 Update content
1. Modify the problem in which the image is broken (related to the OS region setting)
2. Fixed the problem that the player character disappeared
3. Fixed an issue where a slave is placed in a party
4. Fixed an issue where the characteristics are not applied
5. Fix the status of the short stack
6. Fix list UI
7. Added resolution change
8. Add Autosave
9. Add nipple color change (default is off)
10. Add a unit color type

Reactions: PKR505 and zeedoe

FartBox23

Sep 18, 2021
I gave up on trying to beat the game legit thanks to the difficulty spike, so if you just want to cheat, go ahead into the goblin0, player1, sister, woman, and shortstack .character files, open them in a text editor, and turn sextime and fetusgrowth to 1, and then set the shortstack's range to whatever you want and their deployment cost to 1. Enfuckerates literally every wave instantly when you have a doomstack of 10.
I wish the Sister could heal your troops otherwise the game would be less frustrating :/

Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
I gave up on trying to beat the game legit thanks to the difficulty spike, so if you just want to cheat, go ahead into the goblin0, player1, sister, woman, and shortstack .character files, open them in a text editor, and turn sextime and fetusgrowth to 1, and then set the shortstack's range to whatever you want and their deployment cost to 1. Enfuckerates literally every wave instantly when you have a doomstack of 10.
I wish the Sister could heal your troops otherwise the game would be less frustrating :/
did you use the trait fix file at page 46? i'm at day 41 so far because of it~

DisposableJohnSmith

Oct 3, 2022
The Character files: How does one access such sorcery?

Without access to healing, tower upgrades or repair to the main fort, the steep curve is brutal.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes